Shipping Progress
I'm also beginning to lose faith (and patience) I'm afraid.

I backed the project in January for a March delivery, was charged on March 11th like everyone else and haven't received anything yet. Not even a tracking number. My backerkit account still shows ''ready to ship'' with no traces of any progress on sight.

I have been patient and haven't complained in the slightest all this time but now the situation has started to become ridiculous. I mean, at the end of this week, there will be... May.

I just hope I get my order before June as I will be away for the better part of the month and if it won't arrive by then, sadly, I will have to cancel.
I'm February early bird backer  for 2GB version. I have added power supply and acrylic case on backerkit. Haven't received the board yet  Sad
On one hand i envy people who already got their pines shipped, on the other I'm happy that they are doing the ground work until mine arrives.  Smile

Thanks.
(04-26-2016, 10:21 PM)curiousgally Wrote: I'm February early bird backer  for 2GB version. I have added power supply and acrylic case on backerkit. Haven't received the board yet  Sad
On one hand i envy people who already got their pines shipped, on the other I'm happy that they are doing the ground work until mine arrives.  Smile

Thanks.
I ordered the same, March batch, though. Got my tracking number on the 16th April, could actually track it from 20th, still in Schenzhen, no activity for a week now. It's only going across the border to Hong Kong!
Keep the faith. Mine arrived with no notice yesterday. 2G plus wifi plus Acrylic case. Unfortunately I now have some serious commitments until late this year. It doesn't just work out of the box - it boots some of the Linux distributions but the timing is off for the networking meaning you will be forever downloading packages if you force 100Mbit and you won't get that far if you negotiate gigabit. If it had arrived in March, I might have been able to invest time in the kernel but now I have to wait for others to do the groundwork.
I got my tracking number Saturday last week (10 days ago), but the tracking page shows "not found" (backerkit says "shipped").
Support answered my mail with "please give us a few more days ..." .... so I have to wait a bit longer.

If the tracking page next week again show "not found", I'll become a bit angry.

Greetings,
Eric
(04-26-2016, 09:35 AM)T3charmy Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 03:19 AM)pJaSpeR Wrote: When I check the USPS tracking number for my Pine64+ 2GB with an acrylic case, apparently it's been stuck in China for nearly 9 days, great.

I'm in same boat. Mine has been in Pre-Shipment since the 14th. An update on if it actually shipped would be lovely.

Woo!! Package was processed through ISC Chicago this morning, went through customs and about 4 hours later was handed over to USPS. should hopefully be here tomorrow!  Smile
Backer #12,584
(04-26-2016, 07:44 AM)nagmier Wrote: As i've mention in past post here in this thread.
1. Holiday Pine backer for 1GB Pine+ which put me in the Feb Backer group
2. I added on 2x "PINE A64+ 2GB - PA642GBWIFI", nothing else
3. I was the 60th person to complete the backer kit survey
4. My add on boards were paid "Paid on 02/27/16"

Nothing else special about my order. =(

Similar I was in the Feb backer group for the 2GB model. My order was charged on 2/27. I ordered a Pine64 2GB board w/Acrylic case and blank SD card. I'm backer #1341 and filled out the backerkit survey as soon as it was sent, then was asked to fill it out AGAIN later. Still shows "Ready to Ship" and we're almost into May. 

My only irritation was how much we've been kept in the dark throughout this whole process and the fact that I still have no idea if my PINE has shipped, and if not, when it might go out.
There was a pretty comprehensive update sent out which said what configurations were being shipped when.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pin...ts/1538630
Find your configuration and you'll have a good idea. It is not "first in line", but rather batches of homogenous deliveries. Within those batches it is probably first in line.
(04-27-2016, 04:12 PM)Faye Wrote: There was a pretty comprehensive update sent out which said what configurations were being shipped when.
Find your configuration and you'll have a good idea.  It is not "first in line", but rather batches of homogenous deliveries.  Within those batches it is probably first in line.
So what about info for preorder?
(04-27-2016, 04:45 PM)kermit6672 Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 04:12 PM)Faye Wrote: There was a pretty comprehensive update sent out which said what configurations were being shipped when.
Find your configuration and you'll have a good idea.  It is not "first in line", but rather batches of homogenous deliveries.  Within those batches it is probably first in line.
So what about info for preorder?

Pre-Order has from the beginning always been listed as "After we have finished all kickstarter fulfillments" so you are looking at probably mid June, If you are lucky maybe the end of May, I don't expect to get mine until the end of May as I have a 2Gb Board, Playbox Enclosure and 7in touchscreen with wifi module and battery from Kickstarter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,963 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,679 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,066 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,952 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,183 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,662 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,301 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,210 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 11,883 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus