Meetup in London August 18th
Hi Everyone,

We're holding a get-together in London, noon on August 18th in Serpentine Bar & Kitchen located in Hyde Park.

Everyone is welcome to join us, talk FOSS, play with the latest PINE64 toys* and enjoy a day out (hopefully in the sun). The place offers soft-drinks as well as beer and they've got food as well for those who wish to have lunch there.

Obviously nothing holding us there - so once we meet and wish to change the venue, then we can do that as well.

Please let me know on here if you're coming so I can give the place a rough estimate of how many we'll be.

Looking forward to it!

* I'll have the Pinebook Pro prototype with me, @tllim may have an early prototype of the PinePhone with him as well as some other hardware we haven't talked about yet.
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(07-25-2019, 04:26 PM)Luke Wrote: Hi Everyone,

We're holding a get-together in London, noon on August 18th in Serpentine Bar & Kitchen located in Hyde Park.

Everyone is welcome to join us, talk FOSS, play with the latest PINE64 toys* and enjoy a day out (hopefully in the sun). The place offers soft-drinks as well as beer and they've got food as well for those who wish to have lunch there.

Obviously nothing holding us there - so once we meet and wish to change the venue, then we can do that as well.

Please let me know on here if you're coming so I can give the place a rough estimate of how many we'll be.

Looking forward to it!

* I'll have the Pinebook Pro prototype with me, @tllim may have an early prototype of the PinePhone with him as well as some other hardware we haven't talked about yet.
Hi, will this be a ticketed/invitation event? And is there perhaps a Telegram group for this?
see you there
(07-26-2019, 01:35 AM)Leba837 Wrote: Hi, will this be a ticketed/invitation event? And is there perhaps a Telegram group for this?

This will be completely casual Smile No group for this and I don't really think a group is needed - he can chat about it here.

Just checking everything is still scheduled for this Sunday at noon Smile

I am looking forward to it

Regards Zeb...
(08-13-2019, 04:34 AM)ZebedeeBoss Wrote: Just checking everything is still scheduled for this Sunday at noon Smile

I am looking forward to it

Regards Zeb...

Sure is, I am so happy I'll get to see you there Zeb! Welcome to the forum - happy to see you on here Smile

Looking forward to meeting everyone at noon today Big Grin
(08-18-2019, 02:14 AM)ZebedeeBoss Wrote: Looking forward to meeting everyone at noon today Big Grin

So do I.
Thank you to all those who showed up today! great chat and atmosphere.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PINE64 meetup in Germany in 2022? Luke 19 14,302 02-08-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: ThomasViz
  Pine time London 11th Feb 2023 Surehand53 1 1,781 01-08-2023, 10:40 PM
Last Post: tllim
Big Grin Meet in London Sat 25 Jan Surehand53 1 3,334 01-23-2020, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Luke
Big Grin Solar Eclipse 2017 August 21 Minnesota U.S.A. MarkHaysHarris777 0 2,099 08-21-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777
  London (South East England) User Group Meeting frewind 13 19,846 05-16-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Luke