PINE64
Meetup in London August 18th - Printable Version

+- PINE64 (https://forum.pine64.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Community and Events (https://forum.pine64.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: Meetup in London August 18th (/showthread.php?tid=7753)

Pages: 1 2

Meetup in London August 18th - Luke - 07-25-2019

Hi Everyone,

We're holding a get-together in London, noon on August 18th in Serpentine Bar & Kitchen located in Hyde Park.

Everyone is welcome to join us, talk FOSS, play with the latest PINE64 toys* and enjoy a day out (hopefully in the sun). The place offers soft-drinks as well as beer and they've got food as well for those who wish to have lunch there.

Obviously nothing holding us there - so once we meet and wish to change the venue, then we can do that as well.

Please let me know on here if you're coming so I can give the place a rough estimate of how many we'll be.

Looking forward to it!

* I'll have the Pinebook Pro prototype with me, @tllim may have an early prototype of the PinePhone with him as well as some other hardware we haven't talked about yet.

RE: Meetup in London August 18th - crypt17 - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 04:26 PM)Luke Wrote: Hi Everyone,

We're holding a get-together in London, noon on August 18th in Serpentine Bar & Kitchen located in Hyde Park.

Everyone is welcome to join us, talk FOSS, play with the latest PINE64 toys* and enjoy a day out (hopefully in the sun). The place offers soft-drinks as well as beer and they've got food as well for those who wish to have lunch there.

Obviously nothing holding us there - so once we meet and wish to change the venue, then we can do that as well.

Please let me know on here if you're coming so I can give the place a rough estimate of how many we'll be.

Looking forward to it!

* I'll have the Pinebook Pro prototype with me, @tllim may have an early prototype of the PinePhone with him as well as some other hardware we haven't talked about yet.

RE: Meetup in London August 18th - Leba837 - 07-26-2019

Hi, will this be a ticketed/invitation event? And is there perhaps a Telegram group for this?

RE: Meetup in London August 18th - osde8info - 07-26-2019

see you there

RE: Meetup in London August 18th - Luke - 07-26-2019

(07-26-2019, 01:35 AM)Leba837 Wrote: Hi, will this be a ticketed/invitation event? And is there perhaps a Telegram group for this?

This will be completely casual Smile No group for this and I don't really think a group is needed - he can chat about it here.

RE: Meetup in London August 18th - ZebedeeBoss - 08-13-2019

Just checking everything is still scheduled for this Sunday at noon Smile

I am looking forward to it

Regards Zeb...

RE: Meetup in London August 18th - Luke - 08-13-2019

(08-13-2019, 04:34 AM)ZebedeeBoss Wrote: Just checking everything is still scheduled for this Sunday at noon Smile

I am looking forward to it

Regards Zeb...

Sure is, I am so happy I'll get to see you there Zeb! Welcome to the forum - happy to see you on here Smile

RE: Meetup in London August 18th - ZebedeeBoss - 08-18-2019

Looking forward to meeting everyone at noon today Big Grin

RE: Meetup in London August 18th - tllim - 08-18-2019

(08-18-2019, 02:14 AM)ZebedeeBoss Wrote: Looking forward to meeting everyone at noon today Big Grin

So do I.

RE: Meetup in London August 18th - Luke - 08-18-2019

Thank you to all those who showed up today! great chat and atmosphere.