Shipping Progress
(03-23-2016, 12:31 AM)hrw Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 04:04 PM)tllim Wrote: The early bird and holiday pledge is the priority pledge and already delivered two weeks ago.
Really? 
Early bird for 2GB board. Added second 2GB board, one Wifi/BT module, one acrylic case. According to backer website and previous posts there should be no delay due to addons.
Bought crappy r/pi3 in meantime to check how mainline works on it.

For Wifi/BT and Acrylic case, both already in stock, the just prepare for queue processing. We always ship out one type of configuration per shipping batch, using this method eliminate shipping wrong item error.
Your kickstarter update now claims I can change me address but does not say who to contact. Can you tell me who I should contact?
(03-23-2016, 05:38 AM)monsieurmarc Wrote: Your kickstarter update now claims I can change me address but does not say who to contact.  Can you tell me who I should contact?

Support@pine64.org
Currently the Support address is returning emails
(03-22-2016, 04:50 PM)monty1 Wrote: I'm a February early bird backer (512mb version) and still haven't heard anything about shipping.  I added the wifi module and another board, based on these notes from update #29 (neither wifi or add on boards were indicated to be delayed):

4) Max additional boards - I bumped up the number to 25 on max boards so you guys can add more for clusters. The reason of the 10 was to control too many boards being ordered in terms of shipping the same time. Additional boards will ship same as your pledge group. 

5) Accessories and delays - we are shipping these accessories the same time as your pledge group unless specified otherwise in the product description.  Products that are delayed will be available in our store later as well, and we will still honor you a discount. There may be slightly a little more shipping if ordered separately but we will work on that as well. 

When should I expect to get a shipping confirmation?
Please stated the "another board"?

(03-22-2016, 04:22 PM)g_t_j Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 04:04 PM)tllim Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 02:30 PM)yourhighpriestess Wrote: I'm getting nervous about ordering this now. No idea if or when it will be sent. 

$19
The PINE A64+ 
(March 2016 Delivery)

You will get the PINE64+ unit, which comes with the 1.2Ghz board and 1GB SDRAM.
The updated unit has a gigabit Ethernet port, 3.5MM Audio/Mic jack, 4K HDMI, and 2 USB ports. PINE A64+ includes touchpanel, camera, and LCD Port accessibility.
(No wifi/bluetooth - we will offer a list of compatible wifi/bluetooth modules you can use to connect later)
Ships March 2016
Ships anywhere in the world
Estimated delivery: Mar 2016

March 1GB pledge will be delivered on mid next week after March 2GB pledge delivery.

(03-22-2016, 02:31 PM)monsieurmarc Wrote: I am backer 259 and my backerkit has been locked for quite some time.  I emailed the Pine64 guys asking them to reopen so I can amend my address as I am about to move house (which would not of been an issue with the dates my backerkit claimed for delivery)

Anyway I received the following reply

"Thanks for contacting us and being a backer! Early Bird and Holiday packages have been processing and shipping out daily. You will be receiving updated shipping info in the next couple of weeks. Please bare with us as we are manually entering all backers' tracking number in due to issues with Backerkit as mentioned in our update. At this stage we cannot make any changes to your order.
Regards"

So there we go they are going to ship my order to a house that someone else will be living in.  You could not get a worse example of customer service.
The early bird and holiday pledge is the priority pledge and already delivered two weeks ago. My guest is when you ask for the change, it may be already late. My main focus is on product development, Pine64 forum maintenance, and manufacturer/vendor handling. Sorry that we have make a worse customer service :-(

(03-22-2016, 03:07 PM)g_t_j Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 02:54 PM)tllim Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 01:52 PM)g_t_j Wrote: Thanks for clarifying this. That's reasonable.

I was hoping I will have my order shipped sometime the coming week but it's OK to wait for just another one.

Do you have any update on when the heatsink will be available to order? What about the UVC camera support? Have you tried one with you Pine? 

Cheers!

The heatsink samples already arrived, but we have not fully evaluate yet.

On the UVC camera, I have try out Logitech webcam 270 and don't work on both Android and Remix build. As my understanding the Android 4.2 and above support UVC cam. We still exploring on UVC camera support and will bring up this topic when meet up with Remix folks on early April in Beijing.

Thanks for the update about the heatsinks. Hope they will be proven worthy and  get forwarded to production soon.

Sad to hear about the USB camera issue. As you say, from Android 4.2 and onwards the UVC support is embedded, so  it should have been working.. 

Please do whatever possible to update those video drivers as with this incompatibility, it's not only USB camera projects which are affected but you can't use Skype  with Pine64 as well. This is paramount feature. Hope this will be fixed soon. Hopefully in the next Android image.

noted, I also interest to get UVC supported.

Cheers about that. I will keep my eyes peeled for any changes with UVC support!

Also, it would be very helpful if you could update Pine64 wiki with a release date for every Remix/Android/Linux OS version.

This part need to be more transparent and enhance. However, next 4-6 weeks still need to focus on KS backer deliver. Once this loading lighten, KH and me will put more effort to tidy up wiki page.
Hi,
I'm a backer of a "The Holiday PINE A64+" and was the 60th to complete the backer kit. I also added on two additional boards (PINE A64+ 2GB - PA642GBWIFI) and was charge for the extra boards in february. I'm still only showing "Ready to Ship" status. How much longer should it be till my board gets shipped? Was my order delayed due to ordering extra boards?

Thanks,
- Brian
(03-23-2016, 09:37 AM)Brianf Wrote: Hi,
I'm a backer of a "The Holiday PINE A64+" and was the 60th to complete the backer kit. I also added on two additional boards (PINE A64+ 2GB - PA642GBWIFI) and was charge for the extra boards in february. I'm still only showing "Ready to Ship" status. How much longer should it be till my board gets shipped? Was my order delayed due to ordering extra boards?

Thanks,
- Brian

Looks like should be out on this or next week, all three items already in stock.
(03-23-2016, 09:24 AM)tllim Wrote: Please stated the "another board"?

Add on board? Additional board? A second pine 64 board? Definitely not a 2x4 or plywood board?
(03-22-2016, 05:09 AM)Pepito95 Wrote: Hi!, Which is the company that is sending the packages ? It is to get an idea of when I got my package.

Greetings from Spain.Big Grin

Pepito, activa tus correos privados.
Hey, I'm backer # 8,972 !!! Guess my order is gonna be a while, lol.  NP, Looking forward to getting it ! Still not sure what I'm going to do with it though. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 3,096 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,782 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,160 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,079 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 8,150 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,325 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,755 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,371 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,247 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 12,066 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus