Shipping Progress
Still waiting for air mouse + wifi + case + 2GB. I should have pledged for March bach, it would have been dispatched on time at least...
Backer Number 172 still not receive the Pine64. Ordered Pine64+ 2GB + WiFi. How can I check the shipment status?
(03-22-2016, 05:09 AM)Pepito95 Wrote: Hi!, Which is the company that is sending the packages ? It is to get an idea of when I got my package.

Greetings from Spain.Big Grin

Either EMS or Post.

(03-22-2016, 05:33 AM)g_t_j Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 07:41 PM)tllim Wrote: Above is the photo of the early bird 2GB board dispatch on last Saturday (our China facility work on weekend to catch up delivery). The boxes stack at back is partial 2GB board shipment for March pledge which plan to start deliver on this week.

Great to know we are now at the final stages!

What about RTC Backup Battery - CR and 5MP camera module? Are these also now available for dispatch?

PS: Dear TL Lim, I think you'll need some good sleep when all this thing is over! Big Grin

5MP pixel camera will be on April 4 week (we redesign due to previous one has some noise issue) 
RTC Battery backup (CR and AAA), HDMI-VGA adapter, HAMI-DVI adapter either just arrived or available on next week.
I got a response back from support@pine64.com, but it wasn't very helpful.  Also a bit misleading if March orders are now shipping as tllim says.

Quote:Thanks for contacting us and being a backer! We just started processing and shipping February Early Bird orders. You will be receiving updated shipping info in the next couple of weeks. Please bare with us as we are manually entering all backers' tracking number in due to issues with Backerkit as mentioned in our update.

Also, no answer to my only 2 questions I had -- essentially 'Is my order delayed because of accessories?' and 'Can I cancel accessories?'

Dodgy
(03-22-2016, 07:53 AM)harris Wrote: Backer Number 172 still not receive the Pine64. Ordered Pine64+ 2GB + WiFi. How can I check the shipment status?

My guess already shipped during last weekend, KS team currently key in tracking information and you may received info on today or tomorrow.
(03-22-2016, 08:02 AM)tllim Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 05:09 AM)Pepito95 Wrote: Hi!, Which is the company that is sending the packages ? It is to get an idea of when I got my package.

Either EMS or Post.

(03-21-2016, 07:41 PM)tllim Wrote: Above is the photo of the early bird 2GB board dispatch on last Saturday (our China facility work on weekend to catch up delivery). The boxes stack at back is partial 2GB board shipment for March pledge which plan to start deliver on this week.

What about RTC Backup Battery - CR and 5MP camera module? Are these also now available for dispatch?

PS: Dear TL Lim, I think you'll need some good sleep when all this thing is over! Big Grin

5MP pixel camera will be on April 4 week (we redesign due to previous one has some noise issue) 
RTC Battery backup (CR and AAA), HDMI-VGA adapter, HAMI-DVI adapter either just arrived or available on next week.

That means that my order will not be shipped until late April...

I really added that module as an extra and now that I know I'd rather cancel it. I think we should be given this option. I have 4 boards coming as well as one bluetooth module, an air mouse, HDMI cables and acrylic cases and it's really a big shame that all this stuff will have to wait for the 5MP camera module to become available.

I think you should consider letting the backers edit their stuff.
(03-22-2016, 08:25 AM)thtroyer Wrote: I got a response back from support@pine64.com, but it wasn't very helpful.  Also a bit misleading if March orders are now shipping as tllim says.

Quote:Thanks for contacting us and being a backer! We just started processing and shipping February Early Bird orders. You will be receiving updated shipping info in the next couple of weeks. Please bare with us as we are manually entering all backers' tracking number in due to issues with Backerkit as mentioned in our update.

Also, no answer to my only 2 questions I had -- essentially 'Is my order delayed because of accessories?' and 'Can I cancel accessories?'

Dodgy

I am not able to handle any individual request and support@pine64.com is better route.
(03-22-2016, 08:02 AM)tllim Wrote: 5MP pixel camera will be on April 4 week (we redesign due to previous one has some noise issue) 

Some time back was said that ordering extra modules WON'T DELAY the shipment.
Later was said backers will be notified 2 DAYS before lock down of backerkit configuration but instead one morning I found out It's locked already!
Last week I found out that multiport POT will be delivered mid April.
Now I see that 5mpx camera will be end of April.
Due to the earthquake PINE64 might experience shortage of chips needed for NICs.
It mean If I will pray really really hard I might get whole "bundle" of ALL ordered components by mid May.
And if I will pray even harder I might get package undamaged, boards unbend and fully working (some people reported red color on power LED and no output on HDMI).

I think pine team has developed more than viable piece of HW. Marketing was great although not always 100% true (ubuntu supported but instead community is developing it right now). I know this is huge thing from many perspectives (development, marketing, finances, assembling, logistic and many others) and it's far far away from being easy job to deliver. There is however one thing which would help customers "to easier swallow" all issues described above == BETTER COMMUNICATION!

During kickstarter campaign there were few updates a week. Now is barely 1 biweekly.
Can please please somebody from PINE team provide more frequent kickstarted update mails (at least 1 a week) saying for example "sorry guys there was earthquake and this might cause delays of PINE64 production". Or "PINE64 2GB and 1GB are in stock and we a re delivering then however Estimated Time of Arrival of PINE64 512MB will be 1st of April". As a customer I rather want to hear bad new than no news. Thanks for understanding.
(03-22-2016, 08:02 AM)tllim Wrote:

Either EMS or Post.

Looks like I created some misunderstanding,

The 5M Pixel camera will be deliver on the week of April 4, 2016, not 4th week of April.

Sorry, my bad.
Hi,

What about the LCD touch screens.. are they in stock or will they delay shipping ?

Thanks Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,965 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,073 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,963 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,192 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,668 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,304 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,212 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 11,893 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus