Shipping Progress
ABS enclosure between 3/4 week...

the shipping, will be not before mi april average...

Quote:The ABS enclosure, designed by Johnson team, currently in plastic molding phase process, and this process takes 4 - 5 weeks
 this response was the last week.
(03-15-2016, 01:26 PM)g_t_j Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 01:18 PM)thtroyer Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 09:47 AM)g_t_j Wrote:  For the same reason I chose the acrylic open enclosure instead of the white ABS plastic because the ABS one was supposed to delay the shipment for April...
Wait, what?
I'm a February (early bird) backer.  Did selecting the ABS case delay my board delivery until April or later?

Yep. I'm quite sure that the ABS enclosure stated that if added to the pledge, it will delay the whole delivery for April. Sorry. Sad

Wow.  I didn't see that and I definitely wouldn't have selected it if I knew it would have delayed getting the board.

I remember seeing a note on the acrylic case about delays and avoided it for that very reason.

(03-15-2016, 02:32 PM)hazerty Wrote: ABS enclosure between 3/4 week...

the shipping, will be not before mi april average...

Quote:The ABS enclosure, designed by Johnson team, currently in plastic molding phase process, and this process takes 4 - 5 weeks
 this response was the last week.

This really sucks.  Between being an early bird and hearing that their tracking system was having issues sending out codes, I was still expecting the board to show up any day now.

Is there any way I can cancel my case now?  I don't even care if it's refunded.  I just want my board...
Just an advice guys, take a chair and sit down, you are gonna get tired of waiting. One of the firsts among 1500 February backers and still waiting. Air mouse delay was announced nowhere, if so, I'd have ordered one through Amazon as I though in first place.
(03-15-2016, 04:41 PM)RaspiBit Wrote: Just an advice guys, take a chair and sit down, you are gonna get tired of waiting. One of the firsts among 1500 February backers and still waiting. Air mouse delay was announced nowhere, if so, I'd have ordered one through Amazon as I though in first place.

Ok, I wasn't told that when I added the ABS case it would delay my order for another month or 2.

Here's what I pleged for.

Quote:$19 REWARD
The Holiday PINE A64+ The Holiday PINE A64+ is the perfect holiday gift. You will receive a digital Claim Certificate with a Claim Code for your recipient to claim the PINE A64+ on our website. The Holiday PINE A64+ pledge will come priority above the PINE A64 Early Bird pledges. You will receive the Claim Certificate by December 20th, 2015. You will get the PINE64+ unit, which comes with the 1.2Ghz board and 1GB SDRAM. The updated unit has a gigabit Ethernet port, 3.5MM Audio/Mic jack, 4K HDMI, and 2 USB ports. PINE A64+ includes touchpanel, camera, and LCD Port accessibility. (No wifi/bluetooth - we will offer a list of compatible wifi/bluetooth modules you can use to connect later) 

I was number 44, now because I wanted a case, power supply and wifi module, this has pushed back my order till WHEN???

So someone Please answer the question I've asked here, and give us the option of REMOVING delayed products from our orders.
I send a mail for change my plegde last week, and hav'nt got response for the moment.
I think it is not possible to change. Before the end of 21 january, they would say the date when the add ons module and enclosure will be available or estimate date..
I very much understand your frustration (I'm also can't wait for mine but as a March backer I don't expect it soon) and I agree that more clarity about the time frame would have been good.

However, it does say "Estimated Delivery" on the Kickstarter and they are producing a new board from scratch, so I also would cut them some slack.
(03-16-2016, 04:04 AM)NWUK Wrote: I very much understand your frustration (I'm also can't wait for mine but as a March backer I don't expect it soon) and I agree that more clarity about the time frame would have been good.

However, it does say "Estimated Delivery" on the Kickstarter and they are producing a new board from scratch, so I also would cut them some slack.

But this isn't a board fulfillment problem per se.  This is an issue of people getting bumped out of their reserved spots because of add-ons.  This was not clearly communicated when add-ons were selected.  I remember carefully looking at the items I added for any warnings and saw none -- I saw some on other items, but not on the power supply or ABS case.  I could have missed them, but I don't think I would have.

Furthermore, I've had no further communication about anything.  I have no idea if my board is on its way or if I won't get it for another 2 months.

I'm really disappointed with the communication from the Pine team so far.  If there are delays (boards or accessories), tell us.  If there's something wrong with our order, tell us.  Silently delaying our orders when we backed you guys early AND had the audacity to want to support you further by buying accessories is unprofessional.  The very minimum you should do is communicate openly and plainly about these things.  If you want to fix it, give options to cancel affected accessories or pay extra to ship them later.
(03-15-2016, 04:41 PM)RaspiBit Wrote: Just an advice guys, take a chair and sit down, you are gonna get tired of waiting. One of the firsts among 1500 February backers and still waiting. Air mouse delay was announced nowhere, if so, I'd have ordered one through Amazon as I though in first place.
Air mouse will be available on next week, just got the confirmation from supplier.

(03-16-2016, 09:59 AM)tllim Wrote:
Air mouse will be available on next week, just got the confirmation from supplier.

We select the air mouse that has mic feature which lacking on most air mouse. There is already one developer work on Amazon Echo type application.
"I saw some on other items, but not on the power supply or ABS case. I could have missed them, but I don't think I would have."

Same here, I made sure NOT to select anything to delay the unit, and then they changed afterwards.
I didn't need that ABS case, I was just adding it because it was available.

So how about some OFFICIAL response?
(03-16-2016, 11:20 AM)dabone Wrote: "I saw some on other items, but not on the power supply or ABS case.  I could have missed them, but I don't think I would have."

Same here, I made sure NOT to select anything to delay the unit, and then they changed afterwards.
I didn't need that ABS case, I was just adding it because it was available.

So how about some OFFICIAL response?
For backerkit change request, please contact support@pine64.com.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,964 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,067 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,953 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,185 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,664 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,303 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,211 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 11,889 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus