Shipping Status
Over the last month I sent a number of 2 emails and 2 messages through kickstarter and facebook...no reply or order received. I'm backer # 6,365 . I hope someone responds. I'm getting worried...
(08-18-2016, 12:22 PM)TMI Wrote: Over the last month I sent a number of 2 emails and 2 messages through kickstarter and facebook...no reply or order received. I'm backer # 6,365 . I hope someone responds. I'm getting worried...

Hi TMI! Welcome. 

What did you choose for your kickstarter rewards, and where in the world do you live?
(08-18-2016, 12:49 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 12:22 PM)TMI Wrote: Over the last month I sent a number of 2 emails and 2 messages through kickstarter and facebook...no reply or order received. I'm backer # 6,365 . I hope someone responds. I'm getting worried...

Hi TMI! Welcome. 

What did you choose for your kickstarter rewards, and where in the world do you live?

Hi Ghost. Thanks for the Welcome.

My reward was the PINE A64+ with 2GB and a few accessories. I'm not even sure what accessories I paid for...it was so long ago! I live in the heart of San Francisco, CA. I remember being sent an email with tracking info back in early June, but I unfortunately deleted the email.
(08-18-2016, 01:21 PM)TMI Wrote:

Hi TMI! Welcome. 

My reward was the PINE A64+ with 2GB and a few accessories. I'm not even sure what accessories I paid for...it was so long ago! I live in the heart of San Francisco, CA. I remember being sent an email with tracking info back in early June, but I unfortunately deleted the email.

Hmm, sounds like your shipment may have gotten lost then, or returned to sender, perhaps. 

Hopefully TL Lim (moderator) will drop by shortly and see your post. He can look into what has happened (I can't, unfortunately - I'm just a backer like you).

There are still delays surrounding the playbox case and z-wave module as I understand it. Anything else should be available and would not cause delays. But as you say you received a tracking number, this is a moot point. 

There were some issues with some tracking numbers a while back that were mentioned in one of the kickstarter updates...

Anyway, I do hope things get resolved soon. TL Lim is very good about sorting these things out. It's just that he's so busy doing various things that he sometimes doesn't see a request post like this straight away. Plus time differences around the world and stuff like that. 

I will keep an eye on this and if need be will pursue things further on your behalf.
(08-18-2016, 01:34 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 01:21 PM)TMI Wrote:

Hi TMI! Welcome. 

Hmm, sounds like your shipment may have gotten lost then, or returned to sender, perhaps. 

Hopefully TL Lim (moderator) will drop by shortly and see your post. He can look into what has happened (I can't, unfortunately - I'm just a backer like you).

There are still delays surrounding the playbox case and z-wave module as I understand it. Anything else should be available and would not cause delays. But as you say you received a tracking number, this is a moot point. 

There were some issues with some tracking numbers a while back that were mentioned in one of the kickstarter updates...

Anyway, I do hope things get resolved soon. TL Lim is very good about sorting these things out. It's just that he's so busy doing various things that he sometimes doesn't see a request post like this straight away. Plus time differences around the world and stuff like that. 

I will keep an eye on this and if need be will pursue things further on your behalf.

Ghost go to https://pine64.backerkit.com  You should be able to get tracking number from there.
Hi mdsutton,

I can't go into TMI's backerkit account to glean tracking details. That is not for me to do. 

If TMI wants to share his current tracking details as they are stated on Aftership or similar, all well and good.

At any rate, TL Lim has more direct contact with the shipping team and process, so we are best off waiting for input from him, if possible.
mdsutton, thanks for the link. I was able to pull up tracking and a list of all the accessories I paid for.

Ghost
If i'm looking at the tracking correctly, it says it was delivered and signed for on June 30th 2016, but I never signed for or received it. Does this mean i'm out of luck? It's my first time getting anything shipped from China...

This is what the EMS website says when I enter tracking and there's a green check mark:

Jun 30, 2016
04:09 pm
Delivered and signed China EMS
美国 94121
(08-18-2016, 02:39 PM)TMI Wrote: mdsutton, thanks for the link. I was able to pull up tracking and a list of all the accessories I paid for.

Ghost
If i'm looking at the tracking correctly, it says it was delivered and signed for on June 30th 2016, but I never signed for or received it. Does this mean i'm out of luck? It's my first time getting anything shipped from China...

This is what the EMS website says when I enter tracking and there's a green check mark:

Jun 30, 2016
04:09 pm
Delivered and signed China EMS
美国 94121

Not sure. If it can be verified that the delivery address does not match the address to which the parcel was in fact delivered, then you are certainly eligible for a re-delivery. Best to see what TL Lim says on the matter when he is on the forum later, or to speed things up somewhat, you can send him a PM (private message) if you like, here

If you do send a PM, provide your backer number and tracking info if you can.
Replacement shipment received Sept 2nd 2016. Thanks everyone for your help. Cheers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,964 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,067 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,953 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,186 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Alert status on 17track - return to proper cast hellojack 2 3,909 08-11-2021, 02:09 AM
Last Post: hellojack
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,664 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,303 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,211 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin