PinePhone, PinePhone Pro, Keyboard/Accessories for sale
#1
I have a PinePhone, PinePhone Pro, Keyboard, wireless charging back cover, cases, and spare batteries for sale. PM me.
  Reply
#2
I IM'ed you about a week ago.
  Reply
#3
I sent a PM on Nov 21. No response.
  Reply
#4
ok, didnt arrive as apparently my first PM, sending another with my email
(edit)I suspect PMs are broken, send to this email alias forpinephone.dealer064@passinbox.com so we can communicate, I will delete this later
  Reply
#5
(11-26-2025, 12:48 AM)biketool Wrote: ok, didnt arrive as apparently my first PM, sending another with my email
(edit)I suspect PMs are broken, send to this email alias forpinephone.dealer064@passinbox.com so we can communicate, I will delete this later

I'm not the OP my post was a "me too" sent PM to OP with no response.
  Reply
#6
(11-20-2025, 04:15 PM)brb78 Wrote: I have a PinePhone, PinePhone Pro, Keyboard, wireless charging back cover, cases, and spare batteries for sale. PM me.

I have sent you several PMs as well as posted an email address which aliases to my real email(I don't want to post for everyone) I am currently now without a pinephone pro(broken system board and replacement wont boot from a SD)or a keyboard.  Please contact me via the PM or email here forpinephone.dealer064@passinbox.com
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug PinePhone modem keeps "disappearing" Kevin Kofler 21 22,648 09-11-2026, 09:18 AM
Last Post: idice
  Pinephone + Keyboard for sale, little use ruemoo 18 14,887 08-23-2026, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Nambo
  Pinephone - broken power button rorus 14 25,580 05-17-2026, 03:52 PM
Last Post: EuvzO8
  PinePhone 16 GB – Free to a Good Home Anna 2 2,326 01-20-2026, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Anna
Sad PinePhone USB-C port and audio jack failure Kevin Kofler 4 8,715 12-11-2025, 08:57 AM
Last Post: jakfish
  Recycling pinephone as home server mdk 6 4,168 12-01-2025, 02:57 AM
Last Post: mdk
  Modem Issues with the Pinephone Temmie19 5 6,791 07-02-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: biketool
Question Third-party cheap touchscreen/LCD for the Pinephone - lost knowledge? mikeb 2 4,981 06-21-2025, 05:19 PM
Last Post: mikeb
  Pinephone not booting sd card... bruv 1 3,677 03-25-2025, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  various tricks to open the pinephone shengchieh 3 6,085 09-16-2024, 03:42 AM
Last Post: biketool

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)