UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant)
Hello,
I would like to know how to use the p-boot (on the SD card) with only one distribution (Manjaro Phosh Beta 18, also on the SD card) and in this way be able to use the eMMC option to launch Glodroid which is on the internal storage of the PinePhone.
I do not know much in computer science so if someone wants to explain this to me in a (relatively) simple way, I would be grateful to him.

Thanks in advance Smile
(09-05-2021, 07:38 AM)rushic24 Wrote: I got my 3GB Pine KDE Community edition recently and I'm unable to boot the sdcard with the MultiBoot image. I verified the checksum, and even the sdcard is in the top slot above simcard slot. Can anyone please help me Sad.
Hello! I have preloaded uSD cards as a service in my E-commerce store at bitcompact.com. This is a plug and play solution that includes everything you need to get you up and running immediately! If you don't have the time, skills, or SD card available then this hassle-free option is available. Proceeds directly support Megi and cover the cost of operating the service. This month I'm figuring out how to properly price the product but there is currently a huge 40% discount today using the checkout code on the front page, which should be an incredible deal for a 32 GB uSD card that has been tested with working p-boot and multiboot images, can be reused/repurposed and is delivered directly to your door or mailbox. Thank you for your kind consideration and support.
A new version of the multi-distro image is available!
More information here: https://xnux.eu/p-boot-demo/
(01-29-2022, 05:44 AM)Avisando Wrote: A new version of the multi-distro image is available!
More information here: https://xnux.eu/p-boot-demo/

"Pinephone keyboard should be usable in all distros."

You absolute beauty @megous !

I've sent some Korunas your way for a well earned beer.  Thanks again for your continued dev work, it's greatly appreciated.
I've added a tutorial on how to modify the multi-boot image (add/remove boot options, add new distro, etc.) https://xnux.eu/log/#062
my website: https://xnux.eu
Megous,

have you considered making the ssh host keys the same across all the distributions?

That would reduce the friction of having a quick look around all the distributions.
How is the Fedora 0.6.0 default passcode for the Fedora distro on the image? I did not set one and can t login.
I found it out py watching the Megi's multi-boot image for the PinePhone video, and guessing. It is 1111. Is this not published somewhere Angry .
When I install JumpDrive on the external SD card of my PinePhone, I can connect the phone via usb to a PC and it is recognized as an external drive. But when I use the Multi Boot SD card and boot into Jump Drive, the phone is NOT recognized as an external drive. What is wrong Angry .
Thanks to everyone who has produced this and everything else for the Pinephone.

I flashed the image with Balena but Balena said the image was not an OS image. My pinephone boots in the landscape mode but when I get to user account, I cannot get passed it using the power or volume knobs.

Is there any way to change the layout so I can see all of the inputs at once?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pinephone virtual keyboard aular 4 292 04-10-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: aular
  PinePhone Doesn't Boot LED Doesn't Show Any Signs When Charging dorkydev 1 194 04-02-2024, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 5 460 03-06-2024, 06:37 PM
  Are you using the Pinephone as your daily driver? jro 157 107,900 02-18-2024, 11:33 PM
  2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU for sale, name your price astrojuanlu 7 1,701 02-14-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: astrojuanlu
  pinephone is not bootble for the box. ijij 1 567 01-19-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: fxc
  Multiple issues with the Pinephone MTXP 12 2,237 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  pinephone repair shop shengchieh 0 468 12-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shengchieh
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,623 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get Mobian on PinePhone to recognise USB-C docking bar duncan_bayne 9 6,830 12-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma