Shipping Progress
I did today discover a "funny" thing. In the payment confirmation email is there a link:
If you want to review your information, Follow this link. (does not say to me: You must follow this link to complete your order)
I had done it and it looked ok, but I was not aware of the key with the title "Collapse Pledge" or something similar.
before I activated this key was I not able to see the status of my Pledge: Ready to Ship.
It was to me not clear that I need to take further action for getting my shipment started. Have I thereby added a delay to the shipment ?
My backer number is 24,182
So preorders will be shipped early june?
(05-24-2016, 03:32 AM)gbjensen Wrote: I did today discover a "funny" thing. In the payment confirmation email is there a link:
If you want to review your information, Follow this link. (does not say to me: You must follow this link to complete your order)
I had done it and it looked ok, but I was not aware of the key with the title "Collapse Pledge" or something similar.
before I activated this key was I not able to see the status of my Pledge: Ready to Ship.
It was to me not clear that I need to take further action for getting my shipment started. Have I thereby added a delay to the shipment ?
My backer number is 24,182

I don't think you added much delay to it as the "ready to ship" status has been there forever.
still nothing happened and am still waiting patiently.
(05-24-2016, 03:46 AM)Bart333 Wrote: So preorders will be shipped early june?

For US preorder, the Pine A64 boards and Wifi/BT modules already arrived at US warehouse and wait for KS team to dispatch. For other countries preorder, the Pine A64 boards and Wifi/BT modules already in China warehouse and waiting for KS team to provide shipping list.
(05-24-2016, 10:57 AM)tllim Wrote:

For US preorder, the Pine A64 boards and Wifi/BT modules already arrived at US warehouse and wait for KS team to dispatch. For other countries preorder, the Pine A64 boards and Wifi/BT modules already in China warehouse and waiting for KS team to provide shipping list.

So preorders are being staged? This is before all the KS has been completed? Is there any word of an official KS update as they have went weeks past their last update deadline mentioned.
(05-24-2016, 11:51 AM)Tikimaster Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 10:57 AM)tllim Wrote:

So preorders are being staged? This is before all the KS has been completed? Is there any word of an official KS update as they have went weeks past their last update deadline mentioned.

Agreed! Kickstarter NEEDS to have an update, There is NO EXCUSE for not updating everyone... This has been said multiple times by multiple people and it continues to get ignored... COMMUNICATION is key!!!

That being said, I fully intend to throw my pine64 in a drawer when it arrives and never look at it again, the community (or more specifically lack of any sort of community) is failing, the promises of several working version of operating systems also seem to have been forgotten along with the continued lack of support from AllWinner pretty much throws this board in with so many other cheap Chinese boards with almost no long term support!
My pledge has been showing "Ready To Ship" for a couple of weeks now. Any idea when it will ship? I am in the US.
Backer number 21,664
1 8GB MicroSD Android
1 PINE64 Acrylic Open Enclosure
1 PINE64 Basic Media Remote
1 HDMI Male to HDMI Male Cable - 3FT
1 PINE64 USA 5V Power Supply
1 Media Kit
1 PINE A64+ 2GB

added RTC Backup Battery - AAA and WiFi 802.11BGN/ Bluetooth 4.0 Module

I also, can't understand how you can prepare for shipping pre-orders and have all the parts in the US warehouse, while I am in the US and still have not gotten my pledge....
Just to update that my order was delivered this morning. All intact, nothing missing despite it was a quite big one (4 boards, 3 acryl cases, an air mouse and a few other accessories).

Next step to do some testing that everything works as it is supposed to.
(05-24-2016, 01:27 PM)g_t_j Wrote: Just to update that my order was delivered this morning. All intact, nothing missing despite it was a quite big one (4 boards, 3 acryl cases, an air mouse and a few other accessories).

Next step to do some testing that everything works as it is supposed to.

You are one of the lucky ones!  Wink

Out of interest, did you receive an email, or any other pre shipping notification?
@nagmier,

The community isn't going to be top-notch quality in under a year. It's taken other forums many years to get to their current state- we are climbing steadily in numbers, and discussions are posted frequently. 

Operating systems are not "forgotten", the developers are actively working on them now, as we speak, the real issue is the lack of full disclosure of documentation from Allwinner. I'm no coding expert, but it must be quite difficult to develop a fully working operating system for something that we can't fully know the ins and outs of. That being said, there are plenty of operating systems right now that work pretty well. There are new bugs that arise, but they are being fixed.

I'm sorry you feel this way about the Pine64 community, if there's anything I can do to help you (when you receive your board), let us know and we (the forum) are glad to help.
If I've helped you with something, please leave a rating for my responses.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,964 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,073 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,962 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,192 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,668 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,304 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380
  no shipping notice on my purchase restiforin 0 2,212 06-13-2021, 03:18 PM
Last Post: restiforin
  Shipping service used in Canada MikeJewski 6 11,892 05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Last Post: optimus