Question about video acceleration
#11
(06-02-2016, 04:31 AM)protonic Wrote: I agree with nagmier!

This information about no video acceleration on the Pine has been very vague and hidden away in these forums.
For me video acceleration is critical for this board, I don't see much use for it at the moment

I guess I'll put my Pine away for now and continue to tinker with my RaspberryPi  Sad
Have you tried searching in the forum? Video decoding acceleration works since a long time ago: "Accelerated H.264 and HEVC video decoding with Cedrus"


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accelerated H.264 and HEVC video decoding with Cedrus longsleep 73 199,146 02-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Last Post: CaptainZalo
  Video wall? monty1 2 7,572 04-12-2017, 04:34 PM
Last Post: monty1
  Opinion Question nebbors 3 9,014 12-14-2016, 05:30 PM
Last Post: cootcraig
  Hardware acceleration hamzahbondok 8 17,980 10-24-2016, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jkmooney
  General SBC question and Linux jkmooney 13 27,235 10-02-2016, 05:03 AM
Last Post: pfeerick
  The sunxi transform module is very slow, how to do video rotation? jacklau 0 3,922 09-19-2016, 12:24 AM
Last Post: jacklau
  noob question: multiple services/static ip's on one nic w/ linux? rallar8 0 3,670 08-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Last Post: rallar8
  Video encoding h.265/HEVC tomaThoma 1 8,534 07-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Question about Ubuntu skardoska 12 26,436 04-15-2016, 12:10 AM
Last Post: skardoska
  Kernel Build Question frewind 2 7,651 04-12-2016, 11:44 PM
Last Post: frewind

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)