Power off/shutdown android
#3
(05-19-2016, 01:16 PM)Informatica Wrote: Hi, 
Today I tried Android on my Pine. I think it is the best solution now but... how can I shutdown the system?

I received the power button and I have inserted it in the "power" location but when I push it nothing happens.

Are there instruction for installing that button? Or, how power off android without it?

thank in advance
Did you solder it to the board?...


Messages In This Thread
Power off/shutdown android - by Informatica - 05-19-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by Ziehlneelsen - 05-19-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by RaspiBit - 05-19-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by Informatica - 05-19-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by Ghost - 05-19-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by octopus - 05-20-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by Informatica - 05-20-2016, 07:56 AM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by Tarjei85 - 05-20-2016, 08:06 AM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by Ghost - 05-23-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by g_t_j - 05-30-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by UnixOutlaw - 05-30-2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by tllim - 05-31-2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Power off/shutdown android - by tllim - 05-31-2016, 09:11 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help compiling android for pine a64 + YeeticusMaximus22 2 2,359 08-20-2026, 08:45 AM
Last Post: ahegarosib97
  Android 6.0 Tablet and TV (release candidate, maintained) ayufan 228 601,809 12-29-2020, 01:13 AM
Last Post: firmwarefile
Shocked Remote for Android? liodra 18 49,590 12-23-2020, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Learnincurve
  Adding an accelerometer to Android modsbyus 11 31,635 11-02-2020, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Little_Johnny
  Android Things OS dqvsra 2 12,515 12-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Last Post: hangglider
  Is there another link for Android images? Maalth 3 14,025 10-10-2019, 07:57 AM
Last Post: tophneal
Question Android SDK Oreo NGC6691 2 10,432 07-15-2019, 08:29 PM
Last Post: dazza5000
  Putting Android 9 RockPro64 source into easier to manage repositories dazza5000 0 6,646 07-15-2019, 08:29 PM
Last Post: dazza5000
  Android 5.1.1 TV (old-stable, no longer maintained) ayufan 194 404,597 03-12-2019, 04:53 PM
Last Post: neosapien
  Issues with SD Card and Running Android Twistedx 0 7,400 02-26-2019, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Twistedx

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)