pinephone 2 specs discussion - 5G WiFi6 BT5 NFC? -
#5
+1 on above answer. I'd not like more RAM though. I believe a small phone shouldn't use much RAM. Current RAM is enough.
I'd like a RISCV processor to remove ARM TrustZone.

I'd like better camera for sure. Hardware switch is great but in today's world of surveillance, a flap for front an back cam can be helpful to make sure that psychologically we know that camera is off.

And I'd also like shipping to Maharashtra, India.
Today, the forces which make the rich richer and poor poorer have their roots in computer security. Never has it been more important to work towards abolishing the power of the powerful.

Let's use hyperbola or other libre OSes and strive towards stateless hardware (Rutkowska 2015). Let's use GNU/Linux phones and shun Android. Let's make our data available to everyone or else absolutely no one.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: pinephone 2 specs discussion - 5G WiFi6 BT5 NFC? - - by sagaracharya - 03-27-2021, 02:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,054 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,728 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,034 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,019 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,698 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,656 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,209 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,856 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,247 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,588 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)