Pinephone regulatory approval in Japan
#9
(03-16-2021, 10:21 PM)mini-DIN Wrote: I am neither a lawyer nor an engineer, but if someone were to ask me to prove that my phone can be used in Japan, I would just pop the back cover off and point to the giteki mark on the modem.

As a consumer, I purchased a device with the mark on it.

I'm inclined to agree. The Japanese authorities have a fairly 'common sense' approach to such things and, God Love 'Em, almost never set out to find trouble for trouble's sake. lololol Just don't mess with the immigration laws!
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinephone regulatory approval in Japan - by MikeMan - 03-17-2021, 04:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,978 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,666 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,826 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,903 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,645 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,634 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,189 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,829 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,538 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)