UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant)
(12-22-2020, 08:33 AM)wibble Wrote: I don't see anything wrong there. It's pretty much the same as I did - 128GB SanDisk card in a Brave Heart. Perhaps try the verification step on the phone after it boots into Manjaro just in case it's seeing something different?

Thanks wibble.

So, that wasn't my issue, but it got me looking in the right place. What was actually happening was that I had inserted the SD card into the SIM slot by accident. What I thought was the Manjaro OS recognizing the SD card was really the eMMC which was labeled as "SD Card Reader" by the Disks app. My fault for assuming. Blush

Once I put the card into the right slot it worked perfectly. What a cool thing this is. It boots nearly instantly. Really enjoying these images, especially Mobian.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATED: 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant) - by recursive_fault - 12-24-2020, 07:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,980 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,671 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,838 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,907 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,647 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,638 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,830 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,541 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)