Received my PinePhone today.
#11
(09-02-2020, 01:32 PM)Myrskyta Wrote:
(09-02-2020, 01:02 PM)SuperXkoodA Wrote: I got mine yesterday as well. Super excited to start tinkering with it. Same issue though, dock usb works but hdmi out does not. It also does not charge when power is plugged into the dock. Does it charge for the rest of you when plugged into the dock?

On a side note I did pop my sim card into it. I am on Verizon. calls worked both incoming and outgoing. the quality was not so great but my expectations were set appropriately. Should be fun watching things improve.

I haven't gotten the chance to really fiddle with it, but I am experiencing the same.  It looks as if the HDMI piece should be fixed soon according to the git link posted earlier.  I'm hoping this also fixes the charge as well.

I have found if I plug power into the dock before plugging it into the phone it will charge. It does not charge if I do it in the reverse order though.


Messages In This Thread
Received my PinePhone today. - by tigerforce - 09-01-2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Received my PinePhone today. - by DrewTechs - 09-01-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Received my PinePhone today. - by natasha - 09-01-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Received my PinePhone today. - by bugcheck - 09-01-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Received my PinePhone today. - by LazLong - 09-05-2020, 06:34 PM
RE: Received my PinePhone today. - by bcnaz - 09-01-2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Received my PinePhone today. - by evilbunny - 09-02-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Received my PinePhone today. - by SuperXkoodA - 09-02-2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Received my PinePhone today. - by Myrskyta - 09-02-2020, 01:32 PM
RE: Received my PinePhone today. - by SuperXkoodA - 09-02-2020, 02:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,993 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,685 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,873 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,965 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,659 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,640 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,192 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,835 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,227 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,556 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)