strange keyboard behaviour, is it faulty?
#7
Thanks for checking the external keyboard, this is the exact behaviour I've seen as well. Flashing the firmware hasn't helped.

I'm not sure where I saw it, but I think that the firmware for the keyboard is on the main board, not the keyboard itself. I'm worried that swapping the keyboard may not resolve the issue.


Messages In This Thread
RE: strange keyboard behaviour, is it faulty? - by rdmarsh - 09-01-2020, 03:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pinephone keyboard oliveira11670 1 2,414 05-20-2026, 09:19 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  Yet another new Pinebook keyboard problem MikoBob 3 5,554 09-11-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: MikoBob
  Pinebook Pro Revised Keyboard Firmware jackhumbert 73 234,891 09-13-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: k3dAR
  Hardware makes a strange pop noise. Gemeindepirat 7 9,939 08-12-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: User 27258
  Separate ISO keyboard for PBP Besouro 0 2,953 06-04-2023, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Besouro
Information Keyboard Duplicate Keypress Fix RjraymondDuplicate 0 3,011 02-17-2022, 11:52 PM
Last Post: RjraymondDuplicate
  keyboard and usb ports not working User 24565 3 6,858 02-15-2022, 10:12 AM
Last Post: wdt
  Replacing the Keyboard gabb 6 12,738 01-11-2022, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Valenoern
  power on PBP if your keyboard is dead? stozi 0 3,439 11-29-2021, 01:55 PM
Last Post: stozi
  Replacement scissor switches (ANSI keyboard)? zackw 3 8,209 08-09-2021, 09:20 PM
Last Post: tllim

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)