Pinephone
#3
(07-22-2020, 03:31 AM)fernando_c_m Wrote: Hello,
We don't know which OS you are using.
I would suggest trying out mobian.
https://wiki.mobian-project.org/doku.php?id=install
Back camera works.
Connection to a PC using an USB cable is more trickier, though.
If you haven't modified your phone, it won't work. See:
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=10255
Thanks for the reply
I am using UBports 
I dont mind if the front camera is not working as yet
I will test my Carrier connection today to see if it is working, if not I will swicth to Mobian then
regards


Messages In This Thread
Pinephone - by jesica - 07-22-2020, 01:05 AM
RE: Pinephone - by fernando_c_m - 07-22-2020, 03:31 AM
RE: Pinephone - by jesica - 07-22-2020, 03:35 AM
RE: Pinephone - by wibble - 07-22-2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Pinephone - by fernando_c_m - 07-22-2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Pinephone - by fernando_c_m - 07-22-2020, 04:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,979 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,669 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,829 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,905 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,646 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,636 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,189 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,830 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,539 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)