Pinephone charging issues after fully depleting battery.
#12
I also had issues with depleted battery on Braveheart. I am now charging it in the factory test. It draws around 1.3A at the moment (started way lower) so I assume that it's charing the battery.

However, I am also getting the external battery charger to be able to charge the battery independent of the OS.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinephone charging issues after fully depleting battery. - by kuleszdl - 07-20-2020, 09:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Battery life improvement freelectro 11 12,508 09-14-2026, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Juergen
Bug PinePhone modem keeps "disappearing" Kevin Kofler 21 22,671 09-11-2026, 09:18 AM
Last Post: idice
  Pinephone + Keyboard for sale, little use ruemoo 18 14,908 08-23-2026, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Nambo
  Pinephone - broken power button rorus 14 25,586 05-17-2026, 03:52 PM
Last Post: EuvzO8
  PinePhone 16 GB – Free to a Good Home Anna 2 2,331 01-20-2026, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Anna
  Battery connector dead mdk 5 5,090 01-15-2026, 02:24 PM
Last Post: mikeb
Sad PinePhone USB-C port and audio jack failure Kevin Kofler 4 8,723 12-11-2025, 08:57 AM
Last Post: jakfish
  Recycling pinephone as home server mdk 6 4,173 12-01-2025, 02:57 AM
Last Post: mdk
  PinePhone, PinePhone Pro, Keyboard/Accessories for sale brb78 5 3,282 11-30-2025, 05:45 AM
Last Post: biketool
  Modem Issues with the Pinephone Temmie19 5 6,795 07-02-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: biketool

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)