How I am running ubports as a daily driver
#11
Hey,
Do you use linphone for VoIP? I just flashed the new image with the new kernel and it doesn't appear to show up on the app store. Are you using an alternate app?


Messages In This Thread
RE: How I am running ubports as a daily driver - by Mangled - 03-08-2020, 11:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone UBPorts Edition stuck on PINE64 logo screen Giovanni Iannotti 4 11,798 09-01-2021, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Giovanni Iannotti
  online accounts in UBports Uturn 2 7,419 03-30-2021, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Uturn
  UBPorts Not Working Pinoideae 7 16,661 03-13-2021, 01:51 PM
Last Post: KNERD
  How to enable Ethernet with UBPorts and convergence dock? piney-tim 1 5,175 11-27-2020, 07:40 PM
Last Post: piney-tim
  UBPorts Convergence MonCon 0 3,946 11-24-2020, 04:25 PM
Last Post: MonCon
  Looks like I found a mild reason why UBPorts for pinephone hasn't seen much progress. plainenough 13 28,890 11-21-2020, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Nooblife
  "No network" on new UBPorts community edition pinephone professorsnapper 6 13,956 10-19-2020, 10:27 PM
Last Post: htc_tattoo
  DisplayPort driver SJSEng 0 3,097 10-12-2020, 06:43 AM
Last Post: SJSEng
  My Daily QA - 2020-10-01 plainenough 1 4,877 10-02-2020, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Phillip Bell
  My Daily QA - 2020-09-30 plainenough 0 5,733 09-30-2020, 01:48 PM
Last Post: plainenough

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)