PinePhone Not Charging.
#4
except for testing several OSes from the SD card,  I have not made any changes to my Brave Heart edition phone.

I ran the battery down while "Testing"  turned it off, then removed the battery to make sure it was turned off,
  THEN, reinstalled the battery and connected the charger and it charged to 99%
 **( I also removed the SD card, because I noticed that some OSes seem to start on their own when you plug in the battery charger )  ?

I have been using a 28 watt Samsung phone charger.

NOTE :   Seems if you attempt to run only on the charger/adapter with the battery removed,  the wifi and the modem will not function...
*  (Seen that posted in many posts)
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team


Messages In This Thread
PinePhone Not Charging. - by blicken - 02-09-2020, 10:14 PM
RE: PinePhone Not Charging. - by drpi - 02-10-2020, 01:29 AM
RE: PinePhone Not Charging. - by CloudHackIX - 02-11-2020, 06:06 PM
RE: PinePhone Not Charging. - by bcnaz - 02-11-2020, 11:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,010 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,703 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,938 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,987 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,674 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,647 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,201 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,844 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,238 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,569 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)