RETRO-GAMING: ANNOUNCING BETA RELEASE OF RECALBOX FOR THE ROCKPRO64
#14
Hello
I own a rockpro64 and I'm planning to replace my raspberry with it in my arcade cabinet. 
All my buttons are directly plugged into the gpio board of the raspberry for the moment.
How am I supposed to plug all my buttons and joystick on the rockpro64 ? The same way or do I need to buy an adaptator for usb ? 
Thank you


Messages In This Thread
RE: RETRO-GAMING: ANNOUNCING BETA RELEASE OF RECALBOX FOR THE ROCKPRO64 - by pimseb - 02-05-2019, 03:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  irradium (based on crux linux) RockPro64 riscv64, aarch64 mara 13 22,118 09-27-2026, 11:42 AM
Last Post: mara
  New OS for RockPro64 is here, TwisterOS Armbian jtremblant 92 177,757 08-17-2024, 02:32 PM
Last Post: taltamir
  OpenEuler OS on RockPro64 Yuriy Gavrilov 0 3,207 06-15-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Yuriy Gavrilov
  yocto for RockPro64 Fide 1 5,017 01-16-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Fide
  Installing Ubuntu Server on RockPro64 deutschlmao 2 10,069 10-29-2023, 04:43 PM
Last Post: brotherj4mes
  Vanilla mainline Debian 11 (Bullseye) on the RockPro64 Pete Tandy 22 43,679 08-16-2023, 01:34 AM
Last Post: varac
  slarm64 (unofficial slackware) ROCKPro64 RK3399 (aarch64) mara 54 129,820 08-11-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: mara
  How to enable CoreSight ETM trace on RockPro64 shpark 0 4,648 05-21-2023, 11:34 PM
Last Post: shpark
  Rockpro64 Dead on arrival? quixoticgeek 1 4,162 03-12-2023, 06:55 PM
Last Post: quixoticgeek
  RockPro64 boot questions misterc 3 6,665 01-13-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: misterc

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)