Pinephone + Keyboard for sale, little use
#18
(07-07-2026, 04:47 PM)PinePhoneProUser Wrote:
(03-05-2026, 10:14 AM)diazman39 Wrote: Hi, Is the PinePhone Pro still available?

Yes I'm still looking to sell the PinePhonePro as well as the keyboard!

I'd be interested in how much you're looking to sell them for, I'm mostly interested in the keyboard for my current PinePhone, but I am tempted to grab both off of you.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinephone + Keyboard for sale, little use - by greebleshaver - 08-04-2026, 06:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug PinePhone modem keeps "disappearing" Kevin Kofler 21 22,634 09-11-2026, 09:18 AM
Last Post: idice
  Pinephone - broken power button rorus 14 25,575 05-17-2026, 03:52 PM
Last Post: EuvzO8
  PinePhone 16 GB – Free to a Good Home Anna 2 2,325 01-20-2026, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Anna
Sad PinePhone USB-C port and audio jack failure Kevin Kofler 4 8,713 12-11-2025, 08:57 AM
Last Post: jakfish
  Recycling pinephone as home server mdk 6 4,162 12-01-2025, 02:57 AM
Last Post: mdk
  PinePhone, PinePhone Pro, Keyboard/Accessories for sale brb78 5 3,266 11-30-2025, 05:45 AM
Last Post: biketool
  Modem Issues with the Pinephone Temmie19 5 6,790 07-02-2025, 12:50 PM
Last Post: biketool
Question Third-party cheap touchscreen/LCD for the Pinephone - lost knowledge? mikeb 2 4,980 06-21-2025, 05:19 PM
Last Post: mikeb
  Pinephone not booting sd card... bruv 1 3,676 03-25-2025, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  various tricks to open the pinephone shengchieh 3 6,085 09-16-2024, 03:42 AM
Last Post: biketool

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)