Does PinePhone support long-term battery health optimization?
#5
(10-01-2025, 09:30 PM)evilbunny Wrote: I'm afraid I don't but if you're happy with Mobian have you tried asking on their forum?
Retro Bowl

Pine64 purely focus on the hardware side of things.
Got it, thanks for clarifying. I’ll check over on the Mobian forums and see if anyone’s tackled this already.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Does PinePhone support long-term battery health optimization? - by roseblack - 10-03-2025, 10:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,079 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,761 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,226 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,051 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,705 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,660 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,218 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,864 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,266 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,608 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)