Struggle to install LibreOffice on the PinePhone
#41
I can t say that Abiword and Gnumeric is a proper alternative, rather I can  say that I managed to install Abiword and Gnumeric on my PinePhone, but only a buggy version of LibreOffice to this date. I first need to test alaraajavammas flashpak instruction until I can confirm it . But if someone manages to tinker LibreOffice for the PinePhone so that it is usable I would be very happy about it. Abiword and Gnumeric development has stopped about 10 years ago, I suppose because of LibreOffice, the initial release of LO was on 25 January 2011. But as alaraajavamma said Abiword and Gnumeric are currently usable on the PinePhone screen, but not LibreOffice.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Struggle to install LibreOffice on the PinePhone - by Peter Gamma - 03-16-2023, 11:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  asterisk or FreePBX on pinephone? vanja 0 769 06-16-2026, 09:24 AM
Last Post: vanja
  Jami on Pinephone [ IM and VOIP ] p1trson 15 24,876 06-16-2026, 05:02 AM
Last Post: marlboro1950
  Movuan distribution for PinePhone merom 6 7,784 06-04-2026, 02:10 AM
Last Post: merom
  Latest firmware for PinePhone modem! Subsentient 106 243,735 04-03-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Fedora + Phosh for PinePhone njha 77 230,175 01-14-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: tllim
  Difficulty with openSUSE Tumbleweed Install PinePhone Beta danm1988 0 1,276 11-17-2025, 07:49 AM
Last Post: danm1988
  baremetal via Zig on PinePhone - JumpDrive help please WhiteHexagon 1 4,558 07-07-2025, 10:33 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Slarm64 on PinePhone [Unofficial Slackware ARM - 64 bit] acid andy 40 70,442 12-28-2024, 12:19 AM
Last Post: mara
  Office applications for the Pinephone Peter Gamma 2 6,017 09-05-2024, 09:22 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Why does Pine64 sabotage office on the Pinephone? Peter Gamma 5 7,934 07-04-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)