PinePhone carrier support
#1
Sad 
Look yo! I'm not a tech savy guy, get turned into Linux/unbuntu through a tech wizard buddy, I don't care for windows, I would just like to point out or ask the people that run the pinephone64 website, to put clearly on top of the page, big bold letters what carriers this phone works/compatible with, for not tech savy folks like me!? Like why would you not do that!? Your selling a phone, carriers a pretty important, unless it don't work with none, I could understand Linux, not working with others, I've had, unbuntu a long time, and that's been a struggle with programs over the years!! Unbuntu
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
PinePhone carrier support - by bucnham - 12-25-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: PinePhone carrier support - by dachalife - 12-26-2022, 02:53 AM
RE: PinePhone carrier support - by rocket2nfinity - 12-27-2022, 12:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,987 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,680 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,861 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,916 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,654 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,640 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,835 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,227 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,552 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)