Getting Waydroid to work on the Pinephone Pro
#3
(03-06-2022, 08:27 AM)Emilio Wrote: I could not execute waydroid in PPP
I think I removed it but
7 icons on the desktop
Calculator
Calendar
Clock
Contacts
Files
Gallery
Settings
 And I do not know how to remove
Then on my Manjaro mobile plasma
Any idea?
If you want to try reinstalling Waydroid, try checking out the section on here called "Hide Desktop Entries" from the Arch wiki. Looks like you can set it to hide them. 
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/desktop...op_entries

If you want to remove Waydroid for good, There are commands here to wipe all of the configs and whatnot which should wipe them (I am not 100% on that though). 
https://docs.waydro.id/usage/install-on-desktops

Sorry if that doesn't help, I did not have to remove any icons or anything during my install.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting Waydroid to work on the Pinephone Pro - by Dragonborn - 03-06-2022, 04:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  bookworm vs trixie discussion for mobian in pinephone pro. zetabeta 21 21,651 10-20-2025, 07:01 AM
Last Post: biketool
  Bare metal on Pinephone Pro alain 0 3,520 08-19-2025, 07:58 AM
Last Post: alain
  Seeking Contributors: Apache NuttX Real-Time Operating System for PinePhone Pro lupyuen 4 7,740 08-19-2025, 01:38 AM
Last Post: geometrylitegame12
Star FreeBSD developer build for PinePhone Pro teekay 1 2,716 05-03-2025, 11:02 AM
Last Post: tllim
  the camera apps does not work on arch linux sxmo moriartyo 0 2,302 04-21-2025, 03:08 AM
Last Post: moriartyo
  freeBSD is booted on pinephone pro with console output zetabeta 5 5,625 04-18-2025, 12:56 AM
Last Post: teekay
  How to Clone Kali Linux to PinePhone Pro with Terabyte IFW TOF 2 5,751 02-26-2025, 02:15 AM
Last Post: TOF
  Anyone gotten latest Ubuntu Touch to work on PinePhone Pro? dchang0 4 9,014 12-22-2024, 04:21 PM
Last Post: dchang0
  Megapixels on Mobian Bookworm on PinePhone Pro - Not Launching X0X0X0X0X0 3 5,140 10-28-2024, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Jite
  tow-boot, just bought pinephone pro stratofall 4 4,897 07-30-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: stratofall

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)