What native PinePhone application would you like to see in the near future?
#84
(09-07-2021, 10:50 PM)ryo Wrote: What I mean is, why do we need to add F-Droid to Linux if we already have something like that on Linux for decades?

We don't. I was just trying to explain some context, that F-Droid is a project to bring some actual F/LOSS to Android platform. Which of course we have already had on GNU/Linux for a long time.

Anyway I think it was just some confusion (and lack of understanding history/context) from guy you were replying to in first place.
Cheers,
TRS-80

What is Free Software and why is it so important for society?

Protocols, not Platforms

For the most Linux-y experience on your Linux phone, try SXMO!

I am (nominally) the Armbian Maintainer for PineBook Pro (although severely lacking in time these days).
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What native PinePhone application would you like to see in the near future? - by TRS-80 - 11-18-2021, 04:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,984 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,679 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,849 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,913 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,652 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,640 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,832 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,545 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)