No order confirmation, no tracking number, NOTHING after an order
#1
Hello, there,

I ordered an eMMC card and a USB adapter from www.pine64org on 23.10, the invoice number is WC-94819. I paid via PayPal, the transaction number is 8LG41383XX283735A. 

Until today I have neither received an order confirmation nor a tracking number, absolutely nothing at all.

Did my order arrive???
#2
(11-11-2018, 11:08 AM)Osiander Wrote: Hello, there,

I ordered an eMMC card and a USB adapter from www.pine64org on 23.10, the invoice number is WC-94819. I paid via PayPal, the transaction number is 8LG41383XX283735A. 

Until today I have neither received an order confirmation nor a tracking number, absolutely nothing at all.

Did my order arrive???

Your shipment already shipped on October 26 and delivered on November 10, the tracking number is LZ983590435CN.

Sorry that if shipping team forget to notify you.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Undelivered Order #375842 – Address Issue serhii.karpov.2025 0 2,889 06-12-2025, 11:21 AM
Last Post: serhii.karpov.2025
Exclamation Spurious orders without confirmation due to error in Webshop -- demanding refund. dreieck 0 4,186 11-02-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: dreieck
Star Why I can't order to Ukraine? undefinedCat 2 8,316 09-29-2022, 08:52 AM
Last Post: deniszpua
  No response from Order Support IbrokeTTL 2 7,956 02-20-2022, 12:37 AM
Last Post: lot378
Question Order not possible to Austria harry75 4 12,319 02-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Last Post: davidroy39
  Shipment, I lost a track number and cannot remember where I saw it in a first place bilgames 0 5,312 11-13-2021, 09:21 AM
Last Post: bilgames
  No shipment number chillicoder 0 4,287 09-25-2020, 11:06 AM
Last Post: chillicoder
  I have not received a shipping number Juan Luis 3 9,944 09-16-2020, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Paulie420
  tracking number expired nicky123guru 0 3,838 08-02-2020, 09:52 PM
Last Post: nicky123guru
  Placed an order for a Pinebook Pro yesterday mangofett 8 18,646 06-30-2020, 07:38 AM
Last Post: dieselnutjob

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)