Observations about SIM card recognition and OS distribution
#11
(03-03-2021, 11:01 AM)lsitongia Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 12:59 AM)tllim Wrote: Please create a support ticket and mentioned on your situation. Support team will required you send back the browken mainboard and replacement a new one for you.

Thank you. I'm okay for now. My solder job is holding. I'd rather not cost Pine64 more. I'd rather the money go to more of your work than giving me a little repair and end up with my mainboard disposed of.

Thanks :-)
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  install iso from sd card to emmc aular 2 4,103 03-11-2024, 10:24 PM
Last Post: tllim
  How To Access the Pine Phone Auxillary microSD Without Removing Card pinephoneuser22 2 4,818 01-09-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: britelite
  SD Card has wrong capacity AndyM 11 10,965 06-11-2023, 12:30 AM
Last Post: AndyM
  Device Unable To Read MicroSD Card _radv_ 19 20,324 02-18-2023, 02:01 PM
Last Post: _radv_
  SIM Card Slot Terror thismarty 4 5,071 12-21-2022, 05:37 PM
Last Post: thismarty
  MicroSD Card Reuse _radv_ 5 7,104 12-12-2022, 12:26 PM
Last Post: chainingsolid
  Pine Phone Doesn't Recognize New MicroSD Card _radv_ 3 4,843 11-23-2022, 05:19 AM
Last Post: _radv_
  SIM Card Install pineme 4 9,410 06-10-2022, 03:15 AM
Last Post: rocket2nfinity
  SIM card slot not working dekrets 2 5,137 02-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Last Post: dekrets
  I just got to find phone in my sd card won't read Tyro 5 10,760 11-15-2021, 01:11 AM
Last Post: alexenwaston

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)