Pinephone, not delivered yet ?? -- UK
Hi Guys,

Is there anyone else in the UK who has not yet received their Pinephone ?

The delivery tracking is literally not moving at all. Just wondering if there are anyone else in same position as me.
(02-29-2020, 09:12 AM)Lin12 Wrote: Is there anyone else in the UK who has not yet received their Pinephone ?
I'm not in the UK, but Belgium. I've still not received my Pinephone.

[Image: pinephoneDouane.png]
Mine made it through the customs part near Heathrow after a few days, but while I was waiting I read up a bit. Royal Mail staff on an unofficial forum say that the Customs part is essentially a black box to them - things go in and things come out, but while it's in there they don't hear anything about progress or problems. Normally things go through within a few days, but sometimes they disappear for weeks for no apparent reason. I hope yours reappears soon!
Where is yours stuck?

Mine is also meant to be going to the UK and stuck as 'The consignment has left the origin border point' since 20th of Jan, using https://trackandtrace.asendia.com/
I'm also in the UK and Asendia hasn't moved since 20th Jan.

As long as there's more than one of us, I'm pretty chill about it Smile

That said, some UK people in https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?...86&page=12 received theirs a long time ago... peculiar. Why would there be such divergence between individuals in the same country?
(03-06-2020, 01:59 AM)olivierlibrepush Wrote: Where is yours stuck?

Mine is also meant to be going to the UK and stuck as 'The consignment has left the origin border point' since 20th of Jan, using https://trackandtrace.asendia.com/

I have the exact same issue. Good to know I'm not the only one in this position. I hope we receive our Pinephones soon. :-)
Mine was at the “Heathrow Worldwide Distribution Centre” for a good two weeks before it finally got delivered.
The last update that I had was that it left Switzerland on the 20th January. Now nothing. At least I know others are having the same experience.

I checked tracking via the Royalmail website and it shows the same thing.
Minor update: I contacted pine64 today, since it's been ~2 months. Sounds like there's a few UK deliveries in this state.

They replied promptly and said they've been working with Asendia HK to allow them to trace these parcels, and they will "update the status in two weeks or offer a solution".
Another update: I got a customs card today \o/. So I'll just pop down to the delivery office to coll...oh, never mind.

OK, I'll just pay the customs fee online oh what's that the website's broken... oh, never mind.

I'll just phone up the local delivery office to pay oh what's that you don't accept payment... oh, never mind.

I guess I'll phone royal mail head office to... oh, no number? Honestly? Kinda running out of options here Big Grin .

I've got 21 days to pay it, frustrating that it's so close and still so far away though!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 5 307 03-06-2024, 06:37 PM
Last Post: aular
  Are you using the Pinephone as your daily driver? jro 157 105,184 02-18-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: aular
  2020 PinePhone Manjaro CE EU for sale, name your price astrojuanlu 7 1,526 02-14-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: astrojuanlu
  pinephone is not bootble for the box. ijij 1 464 01-19-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: fxc
  Multiple issues with the Pinephone MTXP 12 1,944 12-28-2023, 07:55 AM
Last Post: MTXP
  pinephone repair shop shengchieh 0 384 12-26-2023, 02:42 PM
Last Post: shengchieh
  sudo nano file saving pinephone beta edition CharlesGnarley 4 1,481 12-22-2023, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get Mobian on PinePhone to recognise USB-C docking bar duncan_bayne 9 6,610 12-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Pinephone not booting, always vibrating alexander12 7 4,672 11-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Scary Guy
  Pinephone on Verizon chachi 3 993 10-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Last Post: alaraajavamma