Yet to be delivered second batch explanation
Hello to the few of you in the same situation as me. As Luke suggested last week, I emailed the pine team to get an update on my order. I placed my order back in September and received an email in late October saying that my order would be shipping soon. Since then I haven't received any information from DHL. This is the response from the pine team in case some of you didn't get one: 

Hello there,

Thanks for your message.
We apologize as our China dispatch team was delayed the estimate shipping date on last week due to the civil unrest in Hong Kong.
They will try to travel to Hong Kong on this week to dispatch the Pinebook Pro if the civil unrest nearby our warehouse is calm down.

Appreciated for your patient and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you need further help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

We will be more than happy to assist you.

Have a great day.

Thanks. 

Sincerely,
[b]PINEBOOK Team[/b]
[u]http://www.pine64.org[/u]
Yes, I got this answer too ...
Any update? It's been another week and still no shipping info...
(11-22-2019, 07:41 PM)9auDsD1OMF Wrote: Any update? It's been another week and still no shipping info...
Same here, still patiently waiting....

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Yes, I also have received similar messages
Arranged to ship out the reminding this batch Pinebook Pro shipment from warehouse on this week.  Due to the Hong Kong unrest situation, we didn't dispatch our shipping staff to Hong Kong warehouse on pass two weeks.
(11-25-2019, 11:13 AM)tllim Wrote: Arranged to ship out the reminding this batch Pinebook Pro shipment from warehouse on this week.  Due to the Hong Kong unrest situation, we didn't dispatch our shipping staff to Hong Kong warehouse on pass two weeks.

Thank You!

I am one of the remaining Pinebook Pro. I have been anxious to know more information about the shipping delay. It is plain to see how obstacles have arisen for Pine logistics, so I knew the cause. I hope all of your people are safe and happy.
(11-25-2019, 11:13 AM)tllim Wrote: Arranged to ship out the reminding this batch Pinebook Pro shipment from warehouse on this week.  Due to the Hong Kong unrest situation, we didn't dispatch our shipping staff to Hong Kong warehouse on pass two weeks.

Thank you for the update!
Thumbs Up 
Looks like somebody got something rolling, today I got a message from DHL stating that my PBP is ETA Friday.  Big Grin
Same here. Delivery on Friday 29  Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got a PBP - batch(August/September) and the audio is not good(2 big issues) crazyquark 2 1,400 10-01-2022, 10:16 AM
Last Post: crazyquark
  For sale: Pinebook Pro from the first batch, with the 128 Gb update Linux-Rob 8 9,778 10-07-2020, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Linux-Rob
  2020 Batch, Continued Keyboard Issues? chetchinglo 5 6,999 06-10-2020, 08:09 AM
Last Post: chetchinglo
  Next batch User 15852 1 2,722 12-16-2019, 12:53 PM
Last Post: hmuller
  Out of stock... Will there be another batch? Schtromar 3 4,824 10-14-2019, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Schtromar
  Pinebook Pro Batch Deliveries neilman 58 61,669 10-11-2019, 07:49 PM
Last Post: User 6582