30.91%
Textures or photography
7.27%
Humor
3.64%
55 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Skins for the community
These are cool ideas! I really like the second one.

The deconstructed logo of the first looks wicked, too!
Thanks. I am just not sure if I will be able to get them to a level I am happy with Smile They may work better as a wallpaper than a skin.
Well you can always make them available as both. Throw them up as wallpapers with the offer to provide them as skins. I think they both look really well developed!
Sure. I mean, if people like them as they are I'm not going to stop anyone from using them Big Grin
Speaking of which, we should probably spin off this thread to start a community wallpapers thread,or maybe even a repo, in case anyone wants to include them in an OS build.
Yeah, that is true. It would be good to have a place for the skins as well. How would this work in practice? Would we have all wallpapers and skins in this system for pinebooks, pinephone and pinetab?
I think we would probably want to do one for each. They'd fill up fast with images in them.
Yea, create a wallpaper thread. Make the wallpapers standard 1080p -- I'll ask @Mrfixit2001 to include the wallpapers in future iterations of the default build Smile
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

[Image: 19zpSFA6YVulhcGdln0ZESm3lpXov7Vl7Q3GY9wT.png]
Here's a little vector thingy.

BTW, all of the ones I have posted here should be considered "sketches" since they have minor issues that I would fix when I make some sort of final version of these. Issues like, maybe the resolution is a bit funny and the composition might change a bit when I see how it looks like with the cutout line.
No worries, thanks for sharing them, even as WIPs!

I imagine I'll probably do a similar thing: develop the idea and share it, then finish it out if there's interest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Community Wallpapers tophneal 15 14,779 06-09-2020, 09:54 PM
Last Post: SpoofyKid
  Just a thank you of creating a community device that makes HW fun again gabeeg 1 2,998 11-19-2019, 01:09 PM
Last Post: tophneal
  Pinebook Pro Community pre-order ending / public pre-order open on 25th Luke 8 13,065 08-26-2019, 09:31 PM
Last Post: mjsabby