Driver support
Hi, just curious how well are the drives for PINE? I plan to use it either as smart TV station/game station/external drive wifi server. Therefore the driver support is extremely important. The hardware looks pretty good. Who is going to be responsible for developing the drivers?

And just a comment on price: with all necessary components added up can I guess the system overall will add to near 200+?

cheers
(12-15-2015, 04:58 PM)fredhdx Wrote: Hi, just curious how well are the drives for PINE? I plan to use it either as smart TV station/game station/external drive wifi server. Therefore the driver support is extremely important. The hardware looks pretty good. Who is going to be responsible for developing the drivers?

And just a comment on price: with all necessary components added up can I guess the system overall will add to near 200+?

cheers

The Android OS, then driver support should be ready. For Linux driver, the porting task just a beginning and mostly replies on open communities.

Please advise the 200+ is dollar or item? Even either one, I don't think is so much.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support registration seems not to be working winterflaw 2 3,620 11-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Last Post: winterflaw
  support backlog? blackt1ger 0 1,522 08-10-2016, 07:36 PM
Last Post: blackt1ger
  Pine64 and OP-TEE support? david@clique 2 4,007 03-20-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: david@clique