Shutdown / Reboot PPP from TowBoot "Volume Up" USB Readable Drive Mode
I'm assuming I've missed something ?

Wondering is there a (Correct) way to shutdown or reboot the PPP once it's TowBoot "Volume Up" booted into USB Readable Drive mode ?

I've tried just holding the power button down but I don't appear to be shutting down / rebooting after unplugging USB Cable / Connection ?

Sorry couldn't figure out if this should go under "Hardware" or "Software" ?

Ta for help Smile in advance.
(11-18-2023, 09:10 AM)crocspot Wrote: I'm assuming I've missed something ?

Wondering is there a (Correct) way to shutdown or reboot the PPP once it's TowBoot "Volume Up" booted into USB Readable Drive mode ?

I've tried just holding the power button down but I don't appear to be shutting down / rebooting after unplugging USB Cable / Connection ?

Sorry couldn't figure out if this should go under "Hardware" or "Software" ?

Ta for help Smile in advance.

I have had this issue. I have been able to hold the power button down for a few seconds and it shuts down, but if you are unable to get it to power off than press the reset button on the inside of the phone or pulling the battery always works.  I have tried the reset button and it doesn't really seem to do anything other than restart right away. Sometimes that is not what I want since the phone will come back on too quickly to do anything additional.
After flashing a distro to the PPP through towboot
1. unplug device from USB cable.
2. Press and hold power button UNTIL device shuts off.
3. Power on device.

This is the method that I have used to either flash a system or simply enter device through my laptop.
No issues to date.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to re-write U-boot from Pinephone pro currently in mass rom mode wolverine1 6 2,876 11-20-2022, 05:58 AM
Last Post: wibble
  New Pinephone Pro won't boot, not even in recovery mode Kaiser958 21 13,336 03-02-2022, 04:40 AM
Last Post: bcnaz
  How to activate developer mode on PPP explorer tckosvic 2 2,019 02-14-2022, 10:30 AM
Last Post: tckosvic
Sad Can I recover bricked device from Mask ROM mode? Damage 14 7,420 02-04-2022, 05:50 AM
Last Post: Damage