Is there an alternative email other than shipping@pine64.com
I have made 2 attempts so far. Both have been spaced far apart from each other. Both have been given plenty of time to respond. I read in another post that the playbox enclosure will be shipping at the end of this month. So that question is answered. But I still need to know about my battery that was suppose to be shipped separately and the item that was missing from the open envelope that was shipped to me. Tried posting in another thread and didn't get any response from there either(deleted it since there hasn't been any response for weeks and I started this one). Figured I should start another and see what happens.

Backer #11,732
This is the best alternative location to get updates on the Pine64 Kickstarter pledge. The email address you listed is overloaded with emails and thus the response time is several weeks long.
(07-24-2016, 12:21 PM)Fusion_3.64 Wrote: I have made 2 attempts so far. Both have been spaced far apart from each other. Both have been given plenty of time to respond. I read in another post that the playbox enclosure will be shipping at the end of this month. So that question is answered. But I still need to know about my battery that was suppose to be shipped separately and the item that was missing from the open envelope that was shipped to me. Tried posting in another thread and didn't get any response from there either(deleted it since there hasn't been any response for weeks and I started this one). Figured I should start another and see what happens.

Backer #11,732

Support team still struggle on the email tickets. However, if still no response on this week, I will follow up with support team on next week.
I was given an alternative email through a P.M. That email isn't much help though. Either that or my order has been corrupted. According to him my order did not contain a battery. They also didn't mention my missing playbox kit. I'm pretty sure that the PlayBox had a battery, screen, pine64 board, wifi/bt module, sd card, enclosure and kit. Does the kit include the battery?

This is the reply I got.
"Hey Jeremy,
The Playbox ABS enclosure just finished the mold process is being prepped for shipment. Those will be dispatched separately.
In terms of battery, which battery are you talking about? I just checked your Kickstarter order and there wasn’t any battery order in there.

Thanks. "
(07-25-2016, 05:10 PM)Fusion_3.64 Wrote: I was given an alternative email through a P.M. That email isn't much help though. Either that or my order has been corrupted. According to him my order did not contain a battery. They also didn't mention my missing playbox kit. I'm pretty sure that the PlayBox had a battery, screen, pine64 board, wifi/bt module, sd card, enclosure and kit. Does the kit include the battery?

This is the reply I got.
"Hey Jeremy,
The Playbox ABS enclosure just finished the mold process is being prepped for shipment. Those will be dispatched separately.
In terms of battery, which battery are you talking about? I just checked your Kickstarter order and there wasn’t any battery order in there.

Thanks. "

I don't think any of the kickstarter reward tiers automatically came with a battery. For instance, this is how the $89 pledge tier is described on the main kickstarter campaign page:

Pledge $89 or more

The PINE A64+ Box w/ Touch Screen
You will get the PINE A64+ 1GB unit along with 64GB MicroSD Pre-Loaded with Android 5.1 OS, 802.11N Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0, PINE64 Power Supply, 7" LCD touchscreen panel, the PINE64 Enclosure. 2GB upgrade available for $10 later.
(07-24-2016, 08:58 PM)KPhillisJr Wrote: This is the best alternative location to get updates on the Pine64 Kickstarter pledge. The email address you listed is overloaded with emails and thus the response time is several weeks long.

(07-25-2016, 05:51 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 05:10 PM)Fusion_3.64 Wrote: I was given an alternative email through a P.M. That email isn't much help though. Either that or my order has been corrupted. According to him my order did not contain a battery. They also didn't mention my missing playbox kit. I'm pretty sure that the PlayBox had a battery, screen, pine64 board, wifi/bt module, sd card, enclosure and kit. Does the kit include the battery?

This is the reply I got.
"Hey Jeremy,

Thanks. "

I don't think any of the kickstarter reward tiers automatically came with a battery. For instance, this is how the $89 pledge tier is described on the main kickstarter campaign page:

Pledge $89 or more

The PINE A64+ Box w/ Touch Screen
You will get the PINE A64+ 1GB unit along with 64GB MicroSD Pre-Loaded with Android 5.1 OS, 802.11N Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0, PINE64 Power Supply, 7" LCD touchscreen panel, the PINE64 Enclosure. 2GB upgrade available for $10 later.

Back when I grabbed that pledge there was an image for it. And I remember there being a battery in with everything. I could be wrong though. They have changed things around since then. The description also fails to mention the playbox kit which is in my list of items. I'm not sure, but why would they create a "tablet" kit and not include a battery? Also the listed pledge items changed several times. Things were added and removed. The battery was listed at one point. So was the enclosure. Both have been removed. But the enclosure was listed to be shipped to me on the envelope, but wasn't for obvious reasons.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why can't we have an alternative to DHL?? IAteYourBacon 25 12,823 03-20-2024, 09:31 AM
Last Post: dachalife
  What happened to $12 EU shipping rate to Poland? Randomuser 5 2,964 12-17-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: ashvaganda
  Shipping Alternatives for USA customers FOSSagent0 4 2,680 05-13-2023, 09:44 AM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Shipping to Canada extremely costly cptantiles 1 1,067 02-28-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: calinb
  Shipping TO Hong Kong? hker 1 2,013 07-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Last Post: RuTrainsurfer
  Shipping stuck in: "Airlines Receive" for nearly a month KiteX3 12 7,953 03-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Have EU pinephones started shipping since CNY? baigan 6 5,186 02-28-2022, 10:55 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Didn't receive phone, no response from Pine64 at all rn43x 8 9,552 09-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Last Post: hacker
  No more standard shipping? kqlnut 3 3,664 07-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Last Post: kqlnut
Question PineBook Pro shipping to India User 22380 2 4,303 06-25-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: User 22380