Thinking about purchasing product need more information
Actually Visual basic is only one of the classses, the otehr programming classes I have to take are C, Java, C++ and Assembly. I have a windows laptop already for the bisual basic class. Also I will be taking introduction to Linux, and introduction to Linux Networking. Do you think this laptop will be good for those. In all reality though I want to get back into my hobby as computers. I want to learn networking security, programming, and how to use Linux as an advanced user eventually. I plan on getting a System 76 mini once I have enough money but I would like to get a Pinebook Pro in the mean time to be able to get started on my adventure at becoming good at Linux Administrative, Networking, and Programming do you think this is something that could help me out with this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thinking about purchasing product need more information - by southcoast - 05-02-2023, 07:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Motherboard layout information Perl6_user 2 1,798 07-02-2022, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Perl6_user
Question Purchasing Limits on the Pinebook Pro TechDragon 5 5,159 04-21-2020, 11:23 PM
Last Post: mvdw
  Pinebook pro (and other product) pre-order and sales stats? fentavius 11 14,117 10-22-2019, 06:55 PM
Last Post: onebigbiker