Will it ever be able to order PinePhone pro from India?
Thumbs Down 
I know people are busy taking care the people who can and have received PinePhone Pro. I have tried ordering the explorer edition every 15 days since last November and only the PinePhone Pro. Nothing else with it and not been able to do it. The site gives no details except that I get "Some of the devices cannot be shipped to your country due to logistical reasons." error.

I have asked about this since November on Telegram, Twitter and have been ignored every time.

Will this ever change before you raise the price to 600 USD or India will be ignored for the foreseeable future?
(03-18-2022, 09:57 AM)rksomayaji Wrote: I know people are busy taking care the people who can and have received PinePhone Pro. I have tried ordering the explorer edition every 15 days since last November and only the PinePhone Pro. Nothing else with it and not been able to do it. The site gives no details except that I get "Some of the devices cannot be shipped to your country due to logistical reasons." error.

I have asked about this since November on Telegram, Twitter and have been ignored every time.

Will this ever change before you raise the price to 600 USD or India will be ignored for the foreseeable future?

The PinePhone or PinePhone Pro doesn't shipped to India due to complex India custom declare process, and sales team doesn't have resource to keep on the custom paperwork demand.
(03-19-2022, 06:48 PM)tllim Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 09:57 AM)rksomayaji Wrote: I know people are busy taking care the people who can and have received PinePhone Pro. I have tried ordering the explorer edition every 15 days since last November and only the PinePhone Pro. Nothing else with it and not been able to do it. The site gives no details except that I get "Some of the devices cannot be shipped to your country due to logistical reasons." error.

The PinePhone or PinePhone Pro doesn't shipped to India due to complex India custom declare process, and sales team doesn't have resource to keep on the custom paperwork demand.
So you mean it's just not worth your time and resources.
(03-21-2022, 03:30 AM)rksomayaji Wrote:
(03-19-2022, 06:48 PM)tllim Wrote:

So you mean it's just not worth your time and resources.
Save your money.  There are numerous serious issues that need to be worked out such as boot configuration, battery charging, suspension of operation, use of the system memory, wearing out sim card slot, etc.  Unless you want to join this zoo, I'd suggest waiting.  If you have the pinephone, install latest software on that and enjoy.
Apparently you can get it from eBay, from a reseller https://www.ebay.com/itm/224888209736?ha...SwteZiMNrt
I don't know if they ship to India nor how reliable are they. This is just a quick link i found some time ago.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhone Pro silver lining, it’s fast, real damn fast ashoka232 0 206 03-20-2024, 01:45 AM
Last Post: ashoka232
  PinePhone Pro Black Screen CrimsenRaven 2 251 03-16-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: tmoj
  PinePhone Pro Review tmoj 2 417 03-14-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: tmoj
  Can't boot Pinephone Pro into Factory Test Build for Hardware Checking jydoxcen 3 573 02-17-2024, 04:04 AM
Last Post: fxc
Question Phone call with the pinephone pro dfs 5 4,000 02-10-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Average Joe review of Pinephone Pro (March 2023) alaraajavamma 6 9,867 01-06-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: mikehenson
Question T-Mobile and Pinephone Pro in the US jydoxcen 4 662 01-02-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: mikehenson
  Pinephone Pro Screen Protector jydoxcen 11 1,132 12-21-2023, 07:58 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  Pinephone Pro does not start with RE button pressed c0ssan 10 5,073 09-28-2023, 09:21 AM
Last Post: R0bbi3Mack
  Is my pinephone pro worth resurrecting? tckosvic 5 2,824 09-14-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: DaForest