Best SXMO experience on PPP
Hey guys who is using sxmo on the ppp and from what district? Happy with the experience?
I'm using it on arch. I started with phosh then switched to sxmo , and pretty happy with it.
I must say that I'm a console user , I use my PPP most as a small ssh terminal with some FF browsing.
FF is clearly not ready but the Foot terminal emulator with the hardware keyboard gives me a pretty good experience.
What I find very appealing is that you really understand all the inner working of sxmo, assuming you know the shell of course.
BTW when using FF I switch in portrait mode with the keyboard opened like a notebook, a little bit heavy but surprisingly usable
Distro: Danctnix's Arch Linux
Window Manager: SXMO/SWMO mainly sway
Uses: Compiling and Developing, Gaming, Office, Texting and other communications, Videos (Firefox) and other media.

As there is quite a few drivers still needing to be developed for the Pro, I am a current daily driver. While I do not recommend such usage at this time. I have been happy tinkering with it and using all the current work things.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Btrfs Image for Arch SXMO on the Pinephone Pro mburns 2 742 11-23-2023, 08:44 AM
Last Post: mburns
  The Mobian Phosh Experience mburns 1 794 11-18-2023, 08:21 AM
Last Post: crocspot
  Arch SXMO Stopped Booting After A Megi Linux Update. mburns 0 417 11-07-2023, 09:52 AM
Last Post: mburns
  SXMO pinephonepromobian 1 1,109 02-17-2023, 04:22 AM
Last Post: dukla2000