Selling PinePhone Pro (PPP) with Keyboard Case. almost unused !!
Selling my PinePhone Pro (PPP) with the Keyboard case.
it is almost brand new. I have just unboxed both PPP and the keyboard less than 24 hours ago.
well, it turned out that just I don't have the required skills for such device. handling PPP requires more than elementary ubuntu-suage.

to be honest, I couldn't update the system or download any apps, sometimes the system is unresponsive and the keyboard is not recognized. 
I showed the terminal output to some guys from the community and I was told that the keyrings are not up to date.
I don't have the skills to flush new OS and I don't want to brick the device.
if you are interested just contact me on: t.n.82.sys@gmail.com
as I said both PPP and keyboard were unboxed less than 24 hours ago.
I even haven't removed the protection film from the screen.
All accessories are available of course together with the boxes for both PPP and keyboard  (but I threw away the plastic bags inside the boxes)

I will provide free international shipping.
(01-29-2022, 09:30 AM)ZX Spectrum Wrote: Selling my PinePhone Pro (PPP) with the Keyboard case.
it is almost brand new. I have just unboxed both PPP and the keyboard less than 24 hours ago.
well, it turned out that just I don't have the required skills for such device. handling PPP requires more than elementary ubuntu-suage.

to be honest, I couldn't update the system or download any apps, sometimes the system is unresponsive and the keyboard is not recognized. 
I showed the terminal output to some guys from the community and I was told that the keyrings are not up to date.
I don't have the skills to flush new OS and I don't want to brick the device.
if you are interested just contact me on: t.n.82.sys@gmail.com
as I said both PPP and keyboard were unboxed less than 24 hours ago.
I even haven't removed the protection film from the screen.
All accessories are available of course together with the boxes for both PPP and keyboard  (but I threw away the plastic bags inside the boxes)

Hi where are you located ? I am interested
(01-29-2022, 09:30 AM)ZX Spectrum Wrote: Selling my PinePhone Pro (PPP) with the Keyboard case.

Is the PPP w/ keyboard still available?
I`d be interested, too.
@ "ZX Spectrum"

generally speaking, i don't like to speak behalf of others.

pp pro bundle is not for sale at this moment, original poster probably could explain the rest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Mobile, via T-Mobile, won't support Pinephone Pro - SOLVED, SIMPLY jovval 11 4,911 07-28-2024, 03:42 PM
Last Post: dchang0
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 18 6,166 07-22-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone not booting, always vibrating alexander12 8 6,250 07-19-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Blackheart
  PinePhone Pro P. Siera 2 471 07-17-2024, 12:41 AM
Last Post: P. Siera
  eSIM on PinePhone just_a_q 6 3,821 07-02-2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: zetabeta
  PinePhone Boots but only Shows Black Screen with Backlight danyeaw 1 380 06-30-2024, 10:18 AM
Last Post: danyeaw
  Best OS for Physical Keyboard? jakfish 3 1,891 06-22-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Pinephone won't boot. spha 13 4,998 05-15-2024, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Richy_T
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 5 1,112 05-15-2024, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Richy_T
  PinePhone - boot from microSD laserpyramid 9 2,271 05-03-2024, 10:09 AM
Last Post: laserpyramid