Pinephone shipping to UK
#1
Does anyone know if Pinephone orders to the UK are shipped from Poland or Hong Kong? and how long it takes?
  Reply
#2
See notes about shipping here:

https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-bet...martphone/
https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-bet...e-package/

Since UK is no longer part of EU: no tax paid and shipped from Hong Kong, 2-3 days from whenever shipment is dispatched.

NB Courier may or may not ask for tax + duty to be paid -- roll of a dice.
  Reply
#3
(09-05-2021, 10:13 AM)nb8550 Wrote: Does anyone know if Pinephone orders to the UK are shipped from Poland or Hong Kong? and how long it takes?

I've only ordered the Pinebook Pro, not the Pinephone.  Pinebook Pro came from HK, and I had to pay import tax, I got an email from the courier company. I think I paid something like £37?   Pine64 don't mark the package as "Gift" or "Sample", they properly declare the contents.
  Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,978 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,666 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,827 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,904 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,645 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,634 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,189 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,829 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,538 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)