Are PinePhones Becoming More Usable On Each Release . . .
The Pine phone is not yet ready for everyone to use...  Obviously

I do carry an old message phone for the    'just in case issues'  But I DO USE my Brave Heart phone for 99% of all my text,  probably 80% of my voice calls.

I have 3 PMOS Convergent Edition phones I use to "TRY"  the newer and new releases,  while the Brave Heart phone is running on the October 05 release.

The Operating Systems do seem to be varying from usable to non-usable and back again.

>  The Pine phone does need many different skill set levels to help with the progress,  It is my personal opinion that "sometimes" people are too quick to start modifying the code when all that is needed is to fiddle with the settings.
When using T-Mobile on one of my PMOS phones, I discovered it requires different APN settings for 3g data,  than for 4g data to function.

While I am just a GUI user,  I have usually found a operating system that allows talk and text most of the time since early in 2020, 
>  Yeah, many times I had to change operating systems.  And a few times I went days without a working system.

There have been many thousands of Pine phones sold to date,  *  I do wish more persons would post who have had better results.

It seems the few Complainers are kind of trying to steal the show.
(They do have their "right" to complain.)
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are PinePhones Becoming More Usable On Each Release . . . - by bcnaz - 10-20-2020, 02:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PinePhones on assembly line Luke 23 46,375 09-11-2021, 12:17 AM
Last Post: sagaracharya
  Android apps on Pinephones Raniyah 1 4,300 11-23-2020, 10:39 PM
Last Post: evilbunny
  any plans to release motherboard for 1.2A blackfire 8 9,944 11-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
Question PMOS EU-only PinePhones on the store? marcih 6 7,069 10-24-2020, 09:23 AM
Last Post: marcih
  Reselling Pinephones on ebay to make money out of it? Peter Gamma 50 46,897 10-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  Release: PinePhone model file (Blender) fxc 0 1,995 07-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Last Post: fxc