Fresh image, SIM card working
Are you building the image yourself? Or can it be flashed using the script?

allright looks like
Code:
zypper refresh && zypper update
does the trick
I 've been testing the SFOS for about a week now. My findings:
- Camera doesn't work (not a big issue for me)
- Battery is showing the wrong status (sticks at a certain level)
- Modem seems to crash from time to time (BH editon - I am wondering if the modem is scr***d)
- Incomming calls work , outcomming calls work from time to time - I can't hear any modem noises when it doesn't work - so this may refer to the point before this one
- SMS seems to work only when outgoing calls works...

Still the best and most fluid OS for me.
Since I am very happy with SFOS :
If I bought a Xperia and installed SFOS on it - is that still android based or pure linux ?

Look forward to having it as a DD Big Grin
(09-23-2020, 07:51 AM)Helium75 Wrote: I 've been testing the SFOS for about a week now. My findings:
- Camera doesn't work  (not a big issue for me)
- Battery is showing the wrong status (sticks at a certain level)
- Modem seems to crash  from time to time  (BH editon - I am wondering if the modem is scr***d)
- Incomming calls work , outcomming calls work from time to time - I can't hear any modem noises when it doesn't work - so this may refer to the point before this one
- SMS seems to work only when outgoing calls works...

Still the best and most fluid OS for me.
Since I am very happy with SFOS :
If I bought a Xperia and installed SFOS on it - is that still android based or pure linux ?

Look forward to having it as a DD Big Grin
sfos is based on android
> Typically the hardware vendor provides an Android Board Support Package (BSP) which allows the Android operating system to drive the hardware. Sailfish OS then uses the libhybris layer to connect the linux system into the vendor's BSP.

I'm using it as a dd on an xperia but I'm in the process of replacing mobian on the pp with sfos right now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RAW image output only 32MB and not working Kimberley van Buyten 3 628 05-30-2022, 08:00 AM
Last Post: acrux
  flash-it.sh script currently unable to create a SailfishOS image acrux 3 2,238 07-23-2021, 01:06 AM
Last Post: OhneZ
  February image, upgrade to SFOS4 defactofactotum 8 5,317 02-24-2021, 09:45 AM
Last Post: defactofactotum
  January image defactofactotum 8 6,308 01-08-2021, 10:27 PM
Last Post: DrPhibes
  December image defactofactotum 3 3,684 12-16-2020, 05:35 AM
Last Post: defactofactotum