Availability of PINETAB vendors.
Hello all,
As new on the forum and in your PINE world, I greet everyone. I came here looking for a Linux tablet, whatever. My attention was drawn to PINETAB - Tablet 10.1 Linux Tablet With Detachable Backlit Keyboard.
Unfortunately, I can see availability problems. Can anyone give a realistic date?
I am waiting for the opportunity to buy like gifted with ADHD   Wink .
(09-06-2020, 03:10 AM)Takaszi Wrote: Hello all,
As new on the forum and in your PINE world, I greet everyone. I came here looking for a Linux tablet, whatever. My attention was drawn to PINETAB - Tablet 10.1 Linux Tablet With Detachable Backlit Keyboard.
Unfortunately, I can see availability problems. Can anyone give a realistic date?
I am waiting for the opportunity to buy like gifted with ADHD   Wink .
Pine64 has indicated in forum postings before that they wanted feedback from the early adopter group first before opening the next preorder. The early adopter batch is just now shipping. My best suggestion is to check Pine64 on twitter, the forum, and the blog for the next preorder so you don't miss it.
Hello again, everyone. today I (finally) picked up my tablet from the courier. I watch it by all means and I'm excited, I found something intriguing (pictured) what's this switch next to the Micro SD slot?

I noticed that on Ubuntu touch, a few things are not working, Bluetooth, cloud accounts, Trackpad is behaving strangely (unable to navigate the entire screen has a limited field). There are problems with the soft (other browsers) and the tablet is also coooool   Big Grin . My first impressions are very positive. Now I'm waiting for micro SD penalties and I will go crazy with other systems. How do you think 32 GB is enough?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-12-2020, 02:20 PM)Takaszi Wrote: Hello again, everyone. today I (finally) picked up my tablet from the courier. I watch it by all means and I'm excited, I found something intriguing (pictured) what's this switch next to the Micro SD slot?

I noticed that on Ubuntu touch, a few things are not working, Bluetooth, cloud accounts, Trackpad is behaving strangely (unable to navigate the entire screen has a limited field). There are problems with the soft (other browsers) and the tablet is also coooool   Big Grin . My first impressions are very positive. Now I'm waiting for micro SD penalties and I will go crazy with other systems. How do you think 32 GB is enough?

32GB should be enough
(12-15-2020, 12:34 AM)tllim Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 02:20 PM)Takaszi Wrote: Hello again, everyone. today I (finally) picked up my tablet from the courier. I watch it by all means and I'm excited, I found something intriguing (pictured) what's this switch next to the Micro SD slot?

32GB should be enough

Thanks for the info. I am new to the linux world, I learn a lot, found the RC update channel info, what does that mean?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinetab 2 just arrived + when can hope to se wifi driver LRP 15 7,349 02-28-2024, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Surehand53
Wink Screen protector for PineTab 2 vatin 0 457 11-18-2023, 01:31 AM
Last Post: vatin
  PineTab 2 (arm64) thoughts and questions acruhl 7 2,692 09-01-2023, 01:13 PM
Last Post: acruhl
  PineTab 2 Dead Screen Kramey 16 4,358 08-12-2023, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Kramey
  pinetab 2 not booting ajhiii070 5 1,636 08-07-2023, 01:46 PM
Last Post: r.aliaskarov
  does the pinetab "just worK"? averageconsumer445 19 4,135 07-15-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: dachalife
  Pinetab-V shipping Status? jfstepha 6 2,187 07-12-2023, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ChromaticHamster
  No WiFi or Ethernet on vanilla PineTab 2 from the factory? SmittyWerbenyegermanjenson 6 2,133 06-06-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: fxc
Star Looking for a Pinetab [EU] Glenn 2 2,552 01-24-2023, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Louis
  Looking to buy a PineTab Yair22 2 2,423 01-24-2023, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Louis