Lockscreen not moving
I found a solution that works for me. SFOS is missing a file in /home/defaultuser/  folder. So to fix this after the first failed boot reboot the pinephone with jumpdrive on the SD card. Then mount the data partition, go into /home/defaultuser and then run: touch jolla-startupwizard-usersession-done (you might need to be root to enter the defaultuser folder).
After this unmount the partition, poweroff the pinephone, remove the sd with jumpdrive and reboot.  Now the device unlocks
(09-04-2021, 08:19 AM)Cul0Capra Wrote:
I found a solution that works for me. SFOS is missing a file in /home/defaultuser/  folder. So to fix this after the first failed boot reboot the pinephone with jumpdrive on the SD card. Then mount the data partition, go into /home/defaultuser and then run: touch jolla-startupwizard-usersession-done (you might need to be root to enter the defaultuser folder).
After this unmount the partition, poweroff the pinephone, remove the sd with jumpdrive and reboot.  Now the device unlocks
Yes, that workaround works as described some posts above.
But anyway - you can't sail very long, as as soon as the phone gets into powersave mode, it does not wake up any more. Sad
(09-07-2021, 09:48 AM)acrux Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 08:19 AM)Cul0Capra Wrote:
Yes, that workaround works as described some posts above.
But anyway - you can't sail very long, as as soon as the phone gets into powesave mode, it does not wake up any more. Sad

Yeah, for some reason my commento took days to be published.  Huh
(08-29-2021, 04:26 AM)henkdieter Wrote: You are awesome. I just fixed this issue by touching .jolla-startupwizard-done and .jolla-startupwizard-usersession-done in /home/defaultuser using jumpdrive (and setting the owner to 100000:100000, like the rest of the files in there). I got access to the internal emmc by booting Jumpstart and mounting the emmc to my pc. If anyone needs more detailed instructions, let me know. I'm off trying out sailfish Smile

I have a defective usb otg on my pinephone...jumpdrive doesn't work...is there another easy way to do this?
(09-08-2021, 08:55 AM)defactofactotum Wrote: I have a defective usb otg on my pinephone...jumpdrive doesn't work...is there another easy way to do this?

Boot another distro from the sd card, mount sailfishos partition and make changes there... ?
(09-08-2021, 10:43 AM)acrux Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 08:55 AM)defactofactotum Wrote: I have a defective usb otg on my pinephone...jumpdrive doesn't work...is there another easy way to do this?

Boot another distro from the sd card, mount sailfishos partition and make changes there... ?

I'd need some help with the syntax, I'm out of my depth
(09-08-2021, 11:19 AM)defactofactotum Wrote: I'd need some help with the syntax, I'm out of my depth

I have to get myself through the procedure to provide the correct syntax. Unfortunately I'm busy with everyday life until friday... Sad
(09-08-2021, 01:43 PM)acrux Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 11:19 AM)defactofactotum Wrote: I'd need some help with the syntax, I'm out of my depth

I have to get myself through the procedure to provide the correct syntax. Unfortunately I'm busy with everyday life until friday... Sad

That would be great if you could, thanks!
(09-08-2021, 11:57 PM)defactofactotum Wrote: That would be great if you could, thanks!

As I'm more familiar with Plasma Mobile, then:
1. Download Plasma Mobile image (eg. beta7) and flash it to a (fast) SD card
2. Insert card to PinePhone (PP) and boot
3. Pass the firstrunwizard and note yourusername&password
4. Start Index file manager and at left you should see a "data" partition
5. Mount&open it by long touch
6. Start Terminal
7. Run the following:
Code:
cd /run/media/yourusername/data/home
sudo -s
cd defaultuser
touch .jolla-startupwizard-done
touch .jolla-startupwizard-usersession-done
chown 100000:995 .jolla-startupwizard-usersession-done
chown 100000:995 .jolla-startupwizard-done
exit
8. Return to Index and unmount data partition (long touch & remove)
9. Shut down Plasma Mobile and take out SD card
10. Boot Sailfish OS and hopefully you have no lockscreen problem any more
11. Keep in mind that Sailfish OS first start wizard passed only language and license agreement so you have to configure remaining items (wifi, Jolla account, timezone etc) in Settings application.
(09-10-2021, 01:10 AM)acrux Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 11:57 PM)defactofactotum Wrote: That would be great if you could, thanks!

As I'm more familiar with Plasma Mobile, then:
1. Download Plasma Mobile image (eg. beta7) and flash it to a (fast) SD card
2. Insert card to PinePhone (PP) and boot
3. Pass the firstrunwizard and note yourusername&password
4. Start Index file manager and at left you should see a "data" partition
5. Mount&open it by long touch
6. Start Terminal
7. Run the following:
Code:
cd /run/media/yourusername/data/home
sudo -s
cd defaultuser
touch .jolla-startupwizard-done
touch .jolla-startupwizard-usersession-done
chown 100000:995 .jolla-startupwizard-usersession-done
chown 100000:995 .jolla-startupwizard-done
exit
8. Return to Index and unmount data partition (long touch & remove)
9. Shut down Plasma Mobile and take out SD card
10. Boot Sailfish OS and hopefully you have no lockscreen problem any more
11. Keep in mind that Sailfish OS first start wizard passed only language and license agreement so you have to configure remaining items (wifi, Jolla account, timezone etc) in Settings application.
Got past the lockscreen which is awesome now! Calls have been kinda working and I can send messages. Heres the problem though, half of the notifications bar seems to be missing its settings. I can change my Ambiance at most, no WLAN or brightness configuration. Adding any account results in the Settings app crashing, so I cant add my Jolla account to get it all going. None the less though, devs are making good progress and I am excited to see it. Looks like a new release for SFOS in a testing state was released, 4.2.

<<<UPDATE!>>>
.config appears to be missing from my folder and resulting in erroring out the Settings app. I chmodded everything in my home (only 3 items) to 777 to see if that would solve things. Volia, account added from Jolla!