When will the Pine Tab be available for order next?
I did not see anything in the monthly update. I saw the previous batch appears to be shipping. I passed on the last round since I had not had a chance to get my hands on my PBP yet but am wanting to get a Tab. Anywho, any updates on when, or what delays are preventing, the next round becoming available would be appreciated.  Keep up the great work!
(09-23-2020, 08:48 AM)tyerod Wrote: I did not see anything in the monthly update. I saw the previous batch appears to be shipping. I passed on the last round since I had not had a chance to get my hands on my PBP yet but am wanting to get a Tab. Anywho, any updates on when, or what delays are preventing, the next round becoming available would be appreciated.  Keep up the great work
They said in the September news post that there's a shortage of LCD panels right now and they're pausing making the Pinebook Pro and PineTab.  Preorders won't be opened for at least a month.  I'd recommend signing up for their news posts (and following them on Twitter), as they're pretty good about updating those.
(09-23-2020, 03:49 PM)carlosqueso Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 08:48 AM)tyerod Wrote: I did not see anything in the monthly update. I saw the previous batch appears to be shipping. I passed on the last round since I had not had a chance to get my hands on my PBP yet but am wanting to get a Tab. Anywho, any updates on when, or what delays are preventing, the next round becoming available would be appreciated.  Keep up the great work
They said in the September news post that there's a shortage of LCD panels right now and they're pausing making the Pinebook Pro and PineTab.  Preorders won't be opened for at least a month.  I'd recommend signing up for their news posts (and following them on Twitter), as they're pretty good about updating those.

Thanks for the reply. I saw that and it looked like it only applied to PBP but didn't see a reference to PineTab but make sense that it applies to both. I'll keep my eyes and ears open and hopefully will hear about them opening ordering soon.
(09-30-2020, 10:22 AM)tyerod Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 03:49 PM)carlosqueso Wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I saw that and it looked like it only applied to PBP but didn't see a reference to PineTab but make sense that it applies to both. I'll keep my eyes and ears open and hopefully will hear about them opening ordering soon.

The LCD shortage applies to both PineTab and Pinebook Pro. Actually the shortage also applies to PinePhone and Pine Store manage to secure down PinePhone LCD panel stock at least until end of this year..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connect my Pine Tab 2 to a pc sabrinaweb71 4 1,309 06-09-2023, 09:13 AM
Last Post: dachalife
  Newbie question - how do I pre-order PineTab? kerseymere 4 4,058 02-09-2021, 07:28 PM
Last Post: brorean
  PineTab : Next Pre-order Sales bcnaz 2 4,573 09-15-2020, 04:09 PM
Last Post: fritzvisio@linuxmail.org