Shipment to Argentina
Star 
Hi everyone! 
I wanted to know if there's available shipment to Argentina for the PineBook Pro. I know right now there is no stock, but I'd really like to buy one as soon as there are new laptops, but I checked in the store and it says "No shipping options were found" for my adress". 
Information 
(09-24-2020, 07:48 PM)aleyanczuk Wrote: Hi everyone! 
I wanted to know if there's available shipment to Argentina for the PineBook Pro. I know right now there is no stock, but I'd really like to buy one as soon as there are new laptops, but I checked in the store and it says "No shipping options were found" for my adress". 

Sorry, cannot say whether Pine64 are able to ship to Argentina. However, if they are able to ship, please note that the PBP plus shipping will be more than USD 300, exceeding the limit of what you are allowed to import without charges, and therefore Aduanas will charge you a 50% import fee on the total. If it wasn't for Covid, I'd advise you to research whether shipping it to somewhere in Uruguay, and picking it up from there in person, is cheaper.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anticipating shipment :) Phillip Bell 24 24,437 06-07-2020, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Opvolger
  First shipment arrived =) hmuller 13 14,049 05-29-2020, 10:50 AM
Last Post: carlosqueso
  Best Pinebook Pro power supply choice for Argentina LaCaradeculito 4 5,218 12-16-2019, 06:11 PM
Last Post: LaCaradeculito