SIP / Twinkle
I'm testing twinkle with an amv router.

the windows overlap, however the biggest problem is the microphone because my interlocutors can't hear me and I don't know which other device to use in the configuration (alsa by default doesn't work)
for windows, I contacted Luboš Doležel
(07-18-2020, 07:38 AM)chris_02 Wrote: I'm testing twinkle with an amv router.

the windows overlap, however the biggest problem is the microphone because my interlocutors can't hear me and I don't know which other device to use in the configuration (alsa by default doesn't work)
for windows, I contacted Luboš Doležel

It seems that ALSA does not know how to make the microphone data available for applications such as Sound Recorder, Linphone, etc.

@a-wai, how did you manage ALSA to Sound Recorder?
(07-18-2020, 05:06 PM)chris_02 Wrote: @a-wai, how did you manage ALSA to Sound Recorder?

Well, it kinda worked out-ot-the-box... But not anymore, for reasons I don't yet understand :/
Still have to figure out what happened lately
(07-19-2020, 04:46 AM)a-wai Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 05:06 PM)chris_02 Wrote: @a-wai, how did you manage ALSA to Sound Recorder?

Well, it kinda worked out-ot-the-box... But not anymore, for reasons I don't yet understand :/
Still have to figure out what happened lately

This might be connected to the recent kernel upgrade. I (sort of) got Linphone 4.2.1 to work with PulseAudio on kernel 5.6. After upgrading to 5.7, sound capture no longer works. Na amount of fiddling with alsamixer/pacmd appears to help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Problems with Twinkle SIP Application, strerror_r is not available phone123 0 1,498 07-04-2021, 12:58 PM
Last Post: phone123