PBP For sale!
#1
Just not for me guys, make me an offer its sat in the box since day three of owning it. Has the m.2 adapter installed and comes with the usb programer also.

I am in the USA.

Richard
#2
I'll do an even $200 for it as long as it's like new.
#3
(03-01-2020, 10:47 PM)MyFellowMerkins Wrote: I'll do an even $200 for it as long as it's like new.

Like I said, perfect condition. Sorry it took me this long to respond.
#4
(03-02-2020, 02:08 PM)Ednevell Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 10:47 PM)MyFellowMerkins Wrote: I'll do an even $200 for it as long as it's like new.

Like I said, perfect condition. Sorry it took me this long to respond.

Awesome. Let's do this. No idea how to send a PM or DM here, no permissions to see the page whenever I try. If you can message me on reddit (same username as here, MyFellowMerkins), we can set this up. 

Thanks!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinebook Pro in EU for Sale - €90 jan_vdk 5 10,630 02-09-2026, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Anthona
  Pinebook Pro for sale rfm83 0 1,934 11-08-2025, 09:22 AM
Last Post: rfm83
  Sale my ANSI PineBook Pro cuthbertdavies 0 2,210 02-14-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: cuthbertdavies
  Pinebook Pro for sale tomekdev 2 4,231 02-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: tomekdev
  Pinebook Pro (+ Pinephone) for sale (UK, London) chaoskampf 8 11,588 07-10-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: dachalife
  Pinebook Pro for sale (Austria / Europe) pato3 2 4,275 03-30-2023, 11:35 PM
Last Post: pato3
  Pinebook Pro for sale GreyHobbyist 1 3,442 03-18-2023, 07:28 AM
Last Post: gerstavros
  Pinebook Pro ANSI for Sale crazychaz 2 4,082 12-14-2022, 04:48 PM
Last Post: crazychaz
  ISO keyboard Pinebook pro for sale tgrauss 3 7,350 11-01-2022, 04:45 AM
Last Post: tgrauss
  Pinebook Pro for sale (Ottawa, ON, Canada) dnikkel 1 3,238 10-30-2022, 08:44 PM
Last Post: dnikkel

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)