Touchscreen
Hello all,

I am planning to put together an Android device using a ROCKPro64 board. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the amount of interfaces available so I come here for counsel. I would like to use a 10" touchscreen, specifically the one offered on Amazon here. It uses HDMI but if anyone knows of a better solution please chime in! Honestly, I don't even know where to obtain a touch screen with some of the interfaces supported. in any case, I welcome all suggestions.

Thanks!
PBJ
(07-18-2018, 11:50 PM)FancyPBJ Wrote: Hello all,

I am planning to put together an Android device using a ROCKPro64 board. I'm a bit overwhelmed by the amount of interfaces available so I come here for counsel. I would like to use a 10" touchscreen, specifically the one offered on Amazon here. It uses HDMI but if anyone knows of a better solution please chime in! Honestly, I don't even know where to obtain a touch screen with some of the interfaces supported. in any case, I welcome all suggestions.

Thanks!
PBJ

Pine64 currently work on a 10.1" IPS 1280x720 touch screen LCD panel using MiPi interfaceand plan to introduce in a month time.
Thank you for the heads up!

PBJ
(07-22-2018, 07:00 AM)tllim Wrote:

Thanks!
PBJ

Pine64 currently work on a 10.1" IPS 1280x720 touch screen LCD panel using MiPi interfaceand plan to introduce in a month time.

Just checking in to see what type on progress have you made. Are you any closer to making this available?

PBJ
(08-23-2018, 04:17 AM)FancyPBJ Wrote:

Thanks!
PBJ

Just checking in to see what type on progress have you made. Are you any closer to making this available?

PBJ

Already received prototype and currently under test. Looking forward to release on late September.
(08-24-2018, 04:34 PM)tllim Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 04:17 AM)FancyPBJ Wrote:

Thanks!
PBJ

PBJ

Already received prototype and currently under test. Looking forward to release on late September.

Still anxiously waiting for more info!
+1 subscribing for news.

Would like to know if it's possible to use cheap 10" touch displays from Aliexpress (~$20..40, usually marked with "Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite 10" or other tablets, 1920x1200) with ROCKPro64

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  External Touchscreen via DP-Alt Mode soloquintett 0 732 05-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Last Post: soloquintett
  USB 15+-inch touchscreen monitors Splinter 0 1,582 09-26-2020, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Splinter